>> how many could you eat?
Put it this way -- if I could eat either a polar bear or a penguin I'd get a penguin and feed it to the bear, wait till he's eaten the penguin and eat the bear. That answer your question?

It was from an old NOAA joke "How many penguins could a polar bear eat?" Trick question, they are poles apart (snicker,snort)

I was kind of hoping for more of a psychoanalytic approach. :icon_rolleyes: This thread has promise, but right now promise is all it has.

I don't think I want to analyze a psycho (noun withheld for protection of the innocent) with a chainsaw, sorry.

Analyzing people by their avatars sounds fun. Except mine, 'cause it's unfortunately somewhat accurate :icon_redface:

Wow - there is so much room here <heh,heh> I love your atavar, totally metrosexual and attractive but necrosis due to blood loss - WHOA! I heard an interview with a patient who had necrotic tissue on her side and they taped a whole bunch of maggots into the wound. She said she could hear them munching and they tickled while ther nibbled around the living tissue.

<<did I just say that!!!?>>

jbennet, I had to blow up your avatar to figure out what was behind the muzzle flash (at first I thought it was a Tommy gun) - I can't identify it but it looks like an AK or an AR.

AR was close. Its an M16 + M203 grenade launcher (The M16 is based on the AR15 right?)'

Its my face photoshopped onto tony montana (A.K.A Scarface). Its the bit when he grenades some guy to hell and says "SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND!!!!" (in cuban? accent)

Ive include the unphotoshopped one and the "SAY HELLO!" scene

I hope you're not carrying a chainsaw through the house in real life, miss motherator ;)

Jwenting might give you a ban for this.... :)

Niek

No, he doesn't give a ban, he simply deletes posts he doesn't like. Ask Bumsfeld! So please post only things jwebting agrees with fully.

commented: stop flaming -4
commented: Seriously, shut up. +0

was gonna post a link to a scarface clip but removed it due to gore ;) PM me if you want it

AR was close. Its an M16 + M203 grenade launcher (The M16 is based on the AR15 right?)'

Its my face photoshopped onto tony montana (A.K.A Scarface). Its the bit when he grenades some guy to hell and says "SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND!!!!" (in cuban? accent)

Ive include the unphotoshopped one and the "SAY HELLO!" scene

Oh, cool -- I thought you looked a little 'distant' from the gunfire, at first I thought it might be that damned flash-suppressor that tends to force the barrel up and left (if memory serves) on both the ak and the ar - there is a real moment of terror the first time you shoot a gun that seems to have a mind of its own.. <<I trained with an m14 and then was issued an m16 (based on the AR-15, yes) -- my first live fire was like holding a run-away fire hose, I kept over/under correcting and the everyone on the range hit the dirt until the clip was empty (which didn't take long) but I didn't hit anyone or anything but sky and dirt. They all new what was coming; much of their ground hugging was rofl. The m14 is rock solid - I could put 7 of 10 round in the center of a target at 1000 meters; the m16 - well jungle fighting doesn't allow for many 1000 meter shots>> and again I start babbling - I will contact you about the clip

was gonna post a link to a scarface clip but removed it due to gore ;) PM me if you want it

I like your present avatar a lot better, looks artistic and not mob like.

yeah its a bass guitar

I like your present avatar a lot better, looks artistic and not mob like.

Roger that

No, he doesn't give a ban, he simply deletes posts he doesn't like. Ask Bumsfeld! So please post only things jwebting agrees with fully.

hhm.. we Dutch people don't censor everyone that disagrees with us, which makes us different from Americans (/republicans) . :)

Political discussion & neg rep: here I come!

Niek

commented: cacel out any neg rep ;) +21

Roger that

hhm.. we Dutch people don't censor everyone that disagrees with us, which makes us different from Americans (/republicans) . :)

Political discussion & neg rep: here I come!

Niek

Our official DaniWeb Censor claims to be from the Netherlands, maybe this is just a coverup. The Dutch people I have met in person have all been very nice and open minded.

Look Lardmeister, stop ripping jwenting or you will probably get an infracton, you may not like him, but thats not an excuse for you to constantly attack him across the forums

commented: sweet ^,^ +3

So, you acknowledge the role. You tell me what's so good about having to fear a censor. This is a forum based in America, where we allow people to express their opinions freely!!!!!

So far I have been called a 12 year old retard by Mister Sinkula, and a leftist liar at every turn by Mister Wenting. My dad's lawyer fingers are itching.

>No, he doesn't give a ban, he simply deletes posts he doesn't like.
>Ask Bumsfeld! So please post only things jwebting agrees with fully.
That's a serious accusation. Please offer proof that jwenting deleted posts that did not break the forum's rules, or stop making this claim. Despite your opinions, the moderators don't censor anything unless it breaks the rules, and the rules tell you exactly when and how we censor.

>heartbreaker - I wish you would use that tattoo pic for your avatar but that is just me

It's abit big. I think. I might try and change it now. Back in a minute.

Edit: the tats abit blurry :(

correct. The only posts I've deleted here were 2 posts where bumsfeld and lardmeister were calling me a Nazi.
That's a clear violation of the rules, as well as being a blatant lie.

My grandfather fought the Nazis in May 1940 and was later send as a slave labourer to Germany. He survived, he was one of the lucky ones.

If I were censoring you kids and removing everything I don't agree with there'd be a lot more posts gone (in fact pretty much everything you've written in this forum)...

commented: yeah i do agree that lardmeister went too far +21
commented: :cool: +3

>> It was from an old NOAA joke
I know that. But I was wondering which would be tastier. Apparently penguins smell bad but so do cows and they are quite tasty.

correct. The only posts I've deleted here were 2 posts where bumsfeld and lardmeister were calling me a Nazi.
That's a clear violation of the rules, as well as being a blatant lie.

My grandfather fought the Nazis in May 1940 and was later send as a slave labourer to Germany. He survived, he was one of the lucky ones.

If I were censoring you kids and removing everything I don't agree with there'd be a lot more posts gone (in fact pretty much everything you've written in this forum)...

I never ever called you a Nazi!!!! I was close to doing so after you defended the murderous Heinrich Himmler, but I was too polite to do so. I also remember that Bumsfeld called you a pro-Nazi sympathizer or such. You could have just deleted the word and not the whole post, which also included a reference that contradicted your postulations.

Is you last sentence supposed to be an open thread to anyone standing up to your limited world view? What gives you the right to call me all sorts of nasty names?

I am keeping a copy of this post.

please shut up, both of you, this has fone far enough.

I think this thread should be locked

>No, he doesn't give a ban, he simply deletes posts he doesn't like.
>Ask Bumsfeld! So please post only things jwebting agrees with fully.
That's a serious accusation. Please offer proof that jwenting deleted posts that did not break the forum's rules, or stop making this claim. Despite your opinions, the moderators don't censor anything unless it breaks the rules, and the rules tell you exactly when and how we censor.

Ask Bumsfeld!

>Ask Bumsfeld!
No. You made the accusation, you supply the proof. I also won't accept hearsay. You tell me what thread posts were deleted from, and I'll verify whether or not your claim is valid. Deleted posts aren't actually deleted, they're marked as deleted and made invisible to non-moderators. So if what you say is true, you can point out a thread and I'll find a deleted post by jwenting that clearly doesn't break the rules. If, on the other hand, my personal opinion is correct and you've been making false claims, I'll tell you to cease slandering our moderation staff immediately.

I won't allow you to tarnish the good name of Daniweb by suggesting that any of the moderators are petty or unprofessional in their duties.

commented: exactly +21
commented: Well said +4

OK mr GrimJack, try me ;)
To help you little there is another avatar I use often on gaming forums.

Does this help?

>Ask Bumsfeld!
No. You made the accusation, you supply the proof. I also won't accept hearsay. You tell me what thread posts were deleted from, and I'll verify whether or not your claim is valid. Deleted posts aren't actually deleted, they're marked as deleted and made invisible to non-moderators. So if what you say is true, you can point out a thread and I'll find a deleted post by jwenting that clearly doesn't break the rules. If, on the other hand, my personal opinion is correct and you've been making false claims, I'll tell you to cease slandering our moderation staff immediately.

I won't allow you to tarnish the good name of Daniweb by suggesting that any of the moderators are petty or unprofessional in their duties.

Since you already have a personal opinion, no need to follow this up. I might PM you, if I feel like it.

>Since you already have a personal opinion, no need to follow this up.
As I've explained, if your claim is legitimate, then incontrovertible proof exists, and my personal opinion is moot. But because you're evading my request for proof, I'm even more convinced that you're lying.

>I might PM you, if I feel like it.
I'll take that as a refusal to offer proof. As such, I'm now giving you an official warning to cease slandering Daniweb's administration as a whole, and jwenting personally. Further accusations without proof will be treated as willful breaking of the Keep It Pleasant rule after sufficient warning, and you'll be infracted accordingly. Two such infractions will result in an automatic ban from Daniweb for however long it takes one of the six month infractions to expire.

>Since you already have a personal opinion, no need to follow this up.
As I've explained, if your claim is legitimate, then incontrovertible proof exists, and my personal opinion is moot. But because you're evading my request for proof, I'm even more convinced that you're lying.

>I might PM you, if I feel like it.
I'll take that as a refusal to offer proof. As such, I'm now giving you an official warning to cease slandering Daniweb's administration as a whole, and jwenting personally. Further accusations without proof will be treated as willful breaking of the Keep It Pleasant rule after sufficient warning, and you'll be infracted accordingly. Two such infractions will result in an automatic ban from Daniweb for however long it takes one of the six month infractions to expire.

I feel like I am in Iran. The only proof I have was Bumsfeld's post which has been deleted by jwebting. Bumsfeld already e-mailed me that he will never go back to DaniWeb. Don't bother answering this, this will be my last visit to DaniWeb!!!!!!!!!!

commented: just shut up, please -4
commented: chill. -3
commented: Sweet. +2

I feel like I am in Iran. The only proof I have was Bumsfeld's post which has been deleted by jwebting. Bumsfeld already e-mailed me that he will never go back to DaniWeb. Don't bother answering this, this will be my last visit to DaniWeb!!!!!!!!!!

That is a little harsh, isn't it? However, I cannot find any deleted posts from Bumsfeld, so looks like the system swallowed it up and all defense is lost.

Lardmeister, you may be a little feisty, but you are also a breath of fresh air.

OK mr GrimJack, try me ;)
To help you little there is another avatar I use often on gaming forums.

Does this help?

Tyger! Tyger! burning bright
In the forests of the night,
What immortal hand or eye
Could frame thy fearful symmetry?

I don't even want to talk about the 'cute?' kid.

I marked this thread as solved - as soon as Nazi's are mentioned it is time to close the thread.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.