Well, not everyone has a Chistmas list, but we all have a wish list of some sort. My number one item is an iMac with all the bells and whistles (maybe in bright red).

Votes + Comments
MACs suck balls
Good topic, keep it up
Contributors
Replies
Views
10 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by WillSly
Featured Replies
  • True. On the other hand, the Mac community is stereotypically middle to upper class and/or working professionally from their computer. This makes a workable exploit still profitable, especially if stealing IP is involved. For instance, I recall hearing (from an industry source, not the media) about an exploit in Photoshop … Read More

I'm withdrawing my wish for a better gf. So for christmas all I really want is to be visited by the perpetual christmas ghosts. That and maybe a Zune. Maybe. Read More

bah, macs are eveil.

i got the choice of a new shower, vista business, office 07 pro, or an xbiox 360 elite.

I chose the shower

Power shower?
Yeah?

One may think me crazy for choosing it over a 360 but ive had to have baths for 2 years and I hate it

PS3 - wasn't that an IBM PC model in the late 1980s?

My list: Digital camera, Apples to Apples Bible Edition, socks.

Votes + Comments
hahaa dumbass

I wish I could expect things like a new laptop or an Xbox or even a good MP3 player, but most people I know can't afford to go blow a couple hundred bucks per person on their shopping lists. Such is life...

I wish I could expect things like a new laptop or an Xbox or even a good MP3 player, but most people I know can't afford to go blow a couple hundred bucks per person on their shopping lists. Such is life...

I am in the same boat as you. The PS3 is an unrealistic request quest for me. I just put it becasue that is what I want most for Christmas.

A cancer cure for my sister.

Oh my God vegaseat! I remember you well from the Python forum, sorry to hear such bad news.

I want a 360 elite with guitar hero 3 and rock band. A new imac, mac book pro, zune, socks, slip-ons, i'll probably just get socks though.

Votes + Comments
MACs suck

My Smax list:

1. RockShox Argyle 318 fork
2. Evil Imperial SL frame
3. HTC TYTN 2 Phone
4. A working chain for my road bike.

what is this christmas list?

A list of things you would like to receive as presents on Christmas Day.

my friend has one and thaught it sucked, he swapped it for the nokia one (n90something?) and was much more pleased

well it's more expensive in europe i think. And any other smart phone can do what it does. But it's pretty cool still!

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.