wth - "base guitar" ? must be a typo...

wth - "base guitar" ? must be a typo...

I don't think so -- see the link I posted

Maybe they have to do it for some sort of legal reasons condiering that they are not actual guitars, just conteollers for a videogame

i think it is a typo as in the descrioption for the product it says "The Widow Maker Bass guitar controller includes the new BigBoy Strum Bar for a wider and tighter strumming zone"

> I don't think so -- see the link I posted

It's definitely a bass guitar since it's used for producing `bass'. [of the treble and bass fame]

i play the drums..and a little guitars as well...

i like guitar

Actually, the guy in the flat next to mine plays the accordion. He is a member of a small Mexican band here in LA. He is darn good, so is his band.

I study piano since I was 6 - so it's piano for me.
Be it classical (my favourite) or jazz or progressive keyboards :P

I'm also looking forward to start learning a second one soon, and since I have no place for drums atm I guess I'll go with sax.

Btw this is my first post here in the lounge so "hi all there" :)

> Btw this is my first post here in the lounge so "hi all there"

Welcome; funny how music can bring C++ er... people together. ;-)

Welcome; funny how music can bring C++ er... people together. ;-)

thx & lol :P yes it's funny, though I don't think I could live without music at all. I'm glad to see there's many others that share this feeling ;-)

thx & lol :P yes it's funny, though I don't think I could live without music at all. I'm glad to see there's many others that share this feeling ;-)

Stevie Wonder said it best--"Music is a world within itself, it's a language we all understand."

commented: So true. +25
commented: completely agree :-) great quote +2

The guitar definitly when played by Jimi!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.