It's STORYTIME:

Just wanted to say thanks up front to Dani for a nice site!

Here is all about me!

Name: Glenn
Nickname: StoryTime
Height: 6'7"
Weight: 245lbs
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Hazel
Hobbies: Listening to music, movies, sleeping, working out a lot

Relationship Status: divorced w/kids

Fav Music: I like a lot of music but find the channel mostly bouncing between 107.7 and 92.3 in STL. One is mostly top 40 stuff and the other is country. I listen to other stuff but not as often.

Education: Computer Information Systems, Network and Systems Security, and my own personal education in psychology and interactionology (my own word for interacting with others in a non-threatening way in which you get everything you want and sometimes for absolutely nothing - and by nothing I mean either no personal effort or no money)

Work: Network Security Engineer - Network Technician - General Product Design (idea man)
Favorite Food: Pizza, Chicken, Steak, and lasagna

Favorite Movies: Anything with bombs, guns, blood and guts - oh, and HACKERS. For some reason I just cant watch that movie enough.

Favorite TV Shows: The Unit, The Office, and L&O CI

Favorite Video Games: I dont have time for video games! When I do find a time, it is GR2

Stuff you Dislike: people who flick their cigarettes out of their car window, rap and their singers, people with bad temper and who are loud, helpdesk people who dont help and dont know the answer to anything that is not on the paper in front of them, level 2 support that isnt support at all, and managers of support that dont have the authority to do anything but cancel your account.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Welcome!

Welcome!

welcome to DaniWeb.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.