Hi Webmaster

My Keyword Paso Robles Homes, San Luis Obispo Property, California Houses, Paso Robles Foreclosures, Atascadero Real Estate, Central Coast Homes, California Property, San Luis Obispo County Real Estate, California Homes For sale.

This Time My Website position In Google Some Keyword in 1 To 10, But Some Keyword Position In 11 To 20 So This Keyword i Want in Top 10 So Which Activities I Will Do.

Please Give Me Good Suggestion For SEO Related.

My Website: http://www.harvestre.com/

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

Just continue to get more backlinks. Backlinks is a great factor in SERP ranking.

Never use to be able to put links in a posting here at Daniweb before.

I would first suggest that you learn how to write in English before attempting SEO any further. Dudes like you must resort to what the backlink preacher just suggested as your content must be incredibly crappy and must seek outside of itself for empowerement.

Start scheming for links with all your might!

So many tips are there and so much hard work has to do...
Then only we will achieve it..
Some tips are:
1.Make your site to look gud and better..
2.Try to sit end user in your site for some time by adding some interesting messages with good desiging..
3.include some flash file to look more good..
4.Follow reciprocal model,means place others link in your site ,then they will place our link in their site.
5.place your site url in blogs and forums and any other like orkut etc..
6.use your keywords as in simple and user friendly english..
7.Place some interesting topics and provide them by newsletters and so on..
8.Register your site address with google maps..
9.Place your images in search engines..
10.Contact search engines to adds your site.
Follow these and do hard work better..
ALL THE BEST.

ShantI

Links are fine if you're asking for advice/feedback on a site, assuming it's in the right catagory*somebody correct me if I'm wrong, I am still pretty new*

His site is well done with clean english, his keywords are spelled right, that's all that really matters. He's handling realestate in a heavily hispanic part of California. English probably isn't his first language, and being bilingual is a very good thing for an agent there. Don't give him a hard time for his conversational grammar as long as the product is good.

Second page is pretty good, but getting other sites to link to you is the best way. Put your URL in any social networking or forum profile you have (don't plaster forums with it, that will piss people off. Just have it in your sig or profile)

Never use to be able to put links in a posting here at Daniweb before.

I would first suggest that you learn how to write in English before attempting SEO any further. Dudes like you must resort to what the backlink preacher just suggested as your content must be incredibly crappy and must seek outside of itself for empowerement.

Start scheming for links with all your might!

Just try and get good quality backlinks....It pretty much works miracles for my site...

I think better tips you will get by just doing a google search :)

The main SEO tips include:

1) Find best targeted keywords relevant to your business
2) Make title and meta tags relevant to your web page
theme
3) Content optimization and internal linking.
4) Use of h1,h6 tags for heading
5) Create a site map
6) Use title and alt attributes that include targeted
keywords.
7) Make robots.txt file.

Network Marketing – Social Networking, Social Entrepreneurship, Internet Marketing, Social Network Marketing. Humanitarian Business

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.