Google adsense sucks. I used to have a google adsense account and everything worked fine then they sent me an email saying that i had a clicking machine and that my acount would be disabled and i would not be paid for those clicks. I did not a clicking machine or a script that clicks ads. I tried to sign up agin under 3 different email adresses and 3 different urls each one was denined. Google adsense was not only the only way to make some money on my site quickly without anybody having to sign up for anything or pay me directly it was also a way to have google spiders sent to my site more often. Now i lost all that and i dont get paid for the clicks i have that my friends sucks. If someone out there works at google and reads this please help me out i have been blacklisted.

Recommended Answers

All 38 Replies

it is a program where google pays you to put the ads that they get paid for onto your website

When the AdSense program first started, they went crazy filtering people out of the program for fraudulent clicks. It's lightened up a bit since, but it's still something they take very seriously.

Usually, if they detect fraud clicks, they take no bullshit - you're out of the program for good. However, they are open to reasoning. If you very nicely and politely e-mail them back saying not only was it not you, but that you are willing to do all you can to help out and prove this (such as by providing server log files, etc.) then they may reconsider you. This has worked multiple times in the past.

Don't think that AdSense is a way to send Google spiders to your site more often, because that isn't the case. Mediapartners-google is the bot that AdSense sends, and it has absolutely no effect on your google rankings or google spidering for its search index.

Good luck!

yeah i am on my second reply to a google email. I sent an email when they denied my second account and then they sent one back explaining pretty much the same things you just told me, so now i sent them one replying. They said i had a script on my page that clicks the ads but i didn't the only script i have on my pages are rollovers.

Were you ever able to get this sorted out with them?

no and now they took away one of my gmail accounts(my main one) after i sent myself 50 invites. then it wouldnt let me login. When i click the forgot password link then it says that the account doesnt exist. then when i say to register the name it says that it does exist.

no and now they took away one of my gmail accounts(my main one) after i sent myself 50 invites. then it wouldnt let me login. When i click the forgot password link then it says that the account doesnt exist. then when i say to register the name it says that it does exist.

had problems with Google too, blacklisting.... lost enormous income when they kicked me out of their advertising program, but life is a struggle, u must accept and move on. there are other programs that pay good too.

the most stupid thing with Google, is that they pay peanuts their publishers, and keep 90% of the money paid by the advertisers. also they dont refund any advertiser whatever happens. Google is unfair, and obsessed with profit at any cost.

good luck!

wat are some other good advertising programs that bring in good income.

wat are some other good advertising programs that bring in good income.

search for contextual advertising programs on Google.

the biggest networks are ranked high on Alexa rankings (cf Amazon website).

they pay good since i know they are very expensive, i advertised with them...

good luck! :p

For the most part, nothing compares to Adsense in terms of ad variety, ctr and click rates. With that said you may want to try SearchFeed's service or Kanoodle's BrightAds. Brightads is very similar to adsense (but based off of Kanoodle's network which has less advertisers and lower rates for many terms); searchfeed's service is not really contextual as you pre-define your search terms.

As a general rule, while you may not be committing fraud, if you are doing things like signuing up under multiple names you will certainly be banned and if you cross a certain line, you may find yourself in court. Once you are terminated from a program you are no longer welcome to participate as per your original contract -- trying to sign up again is not exactly what they have in mind and not a good way to get back in. If you want back in you need to politely and professionally email Google, ask them what went wrong and how you can remedy the situation. If they don't respond positively send them a written letter requesting access to the program. That's how you do business.

I'm gona bitch about adsense too here..was gona make a new thread but figured this would be a better place..

My site gets an average of 15,000+ visitors PER DAY and i had adsense on my website for one month... I earned nearly $1,800 dollars in that month, and when it came to payment time they fucking removed my account because they said i had fraudelent clicked the adsense banner by putting a post on my forums saying that the banner was up and to click if you say a link you were interested in...

Now i have been re-accepted into the adsense program after emailing them a ungodly amount of times..

I have it in the footer advertising slot now and am getting quite a bit less..can't say specifics because of TOS obviously...but hopefully they willpay this month, seeing as i have yet to receive the magical pin number they were suppose to have sent me at the end of march..

Jesus adsense is so fucked up.

all the big dot-com companies are, from Google Inc. to Ebay Inc. :twisted:

Well click fraud is very big these days.

So the reasons may have been that there were multiple clicks coming from a or several ip addresses or if there was a pattern when clicks were made.

Also can i ask what was your click through rate at your adsense account???

Well there are other programs out there so try them revenuepilot is good and also clicksor is ok.

Well good luck

i made about $XX per month from Adsense, and i have a X.X% CTR.

<< moderator edit: AdSense statistics removed to comply with Google TOS >>

i made about $XX per month from Adsense, and i have a XXX% CTR.

Disclosing your CTR is against the adsense terms of service which you agreed to when you signed up. I recommend you remove this information from your post immediately.

You can only edit your post for an hour (i think) after you post it origionally. So to get it changed he will need to seek help from an mod or admin.

I signed up with adsense and had to wait four months for my PIN. That was because I live in New Zealand. They promised me the letter within two weeks, but I think they mailed it surface mail and that is real s l o w ! We have a branch in New Zealand. I can't understand why Google New Zealand didn't send me the PIN instead of me having to wait so long for it coming from the States?

bla bla, some ppl even told BusinessWeek how much they earn.
TOS. u r funny...
how old are u? 5 years old? :lol:

newbie i guess, naive for sure.

If you feel that upholding a contractual obligation is "naive" then you have clearly never been in a contract dispute. It is rather irrelevant what someone else told a magazine (especially when what they said was completely permissible), what matters is if you are breaking your contractual obligations or not. If you are (which publishing your CTR is) than you can have your account terminated and any pending funds withheld. You should be aware that Google allows you to disclose your earnings amount but not your CTR amount... it's always a good idea to read the agreements you bind yourself to.

my CTR is not exact, just a close nr.

SO i didnt disclose MY ctr, but one close to mine.

look at jacko, law can be so flexible. :cool:

those lining up against Bush, are the same supporting Microsoft and Mountain View SE's control of our world.... lets start a technology world political forum :D

pm me if u wanna know the sense of corruption, influence and bribery. forums complain a lot about it, but accept any $$$ against some targeted censure.

i read on webmasterworld what happened to those who told their horrible stories about Mountain View SE. :evil:

would Gates company turn off my Windows OS for saying they hold a monopoly and practice enormous prices, absolutely unjustified? they should not even think about it.

as an advertiser or publisher, u have no right but to enrich shareholders. they can close any account for any reason at any time. its written in every contract u sign up, and its totally unfair, since all their business depends on us. :cool:

when will the US government come and save customers (taxpayers and electors)? :cry:

as an advertiser or publisher, u have no right but to enrich shareholders. they can close any account for any reason at any time. its written in every contract u sign up, and its totally unfair, since all their business depends on us. :cool:

when will the US government come and save customers (taxpayers and electors)

It is not the job of a democratic government to insure that a contract works in the way you would like it to. The power is left to you to accept or decline the contract. If you don't like the terms then it is on you not to agree to them and thus not to use the program. This is the tradeoff you make, this is how an open market works and why free trade exists. Competition will, in theory, keep companies in check but it is not absolute; at certain times monopolies come into play and the government has measures to stop those but that is rare and hardly the case with AdSense. As a business owner in a free market system your decision to use the program shows your consent -- if you don't like it, don't sign up. The day the government tells a company that they can't cancel accounts and that they aren't free to run their business as they see fit (within the confines of the law) is the day in which we no longer have an open market and then there really is no point to this whole economy anyways.

Also, you mentioned something about people who are against bush being in support of "these companies". Last I checked, the republican party is a major supporter of free trade which means less regulations which is exactly what keeps "these companies" operating how they are. Personally I don't see the need for the government to regulate business and tell them how to run their contracts but it seems like you have things a bit mixed up, or perhaps I just misunderstood you? :?:

I have edited Jackoamerica's post because even if he, personally, feels it is not violating Google's TOS, it's posted on DaniWeb, and I don't want DaniWeb to be held responsible, liable, or anything else for that matter, for violating Google's TOS. After all, we, too, are AdSense members - and I for one am a paranoid one! ;) *darn invalid clicks!*

liable? :mrgreen: u must be kidding. or u dont trust your activities and want to avoid bringing attention, then its another prob....

am ultra-liberal as well, but i travelled and i know now that Bush policy is correct, u cant let businesses run by themselves....

after all, monarchy was working fine, isnt it? i think u dont see the 40M Americans without insurance that if they were united, would easily topple any Republican/Democrat government.

in Tsarist Russia, a very small minority toppled an entire system based on lords and army.

what happened with Enron, Kmart and so on , reminded the government that we need regulations, and that rip off is not only illegal from an individual point of view, there is a massive corporate rip off, companies ripping off their clients on a daily basis, without any punishment.

everyone should be equal in front of the law. u cant believe the contrary, otherwise u r totally crazy. :rolleyes:

internet is too open, growth is shrinking bc of corporate fraud. how many ppl were ripped off by Paypal, Ebay, Google, Overture among others? just make some research. market must be regulated , otherwise the bubble burst one day or another.

my opinion only engages myself.... :cool:

liable? :mrgreen: u must be kidding. or u dont trust your activities and want to avoid bringing attention, then its another prob....

Naa, google loves me:mrgreen: :lol: It's just that I always hear all the cases about fraud clicks and everyone going crazy over strictly obeying the Google TOS and all. So I want to be sure to comply as well. My *invalid clicks* comment was meant as a joke (albeit a poor one!)

To be perfectly honest, I was reading through the thread, saw you posted your stats, which I knew is against the TOS, and I edited the post before finishing reading the thread and seeing you didn't care to have the info removed. But it still should've been, regardless, so there ya go! ;)

am ultra-liberal as well, but i travelled and i know now that Bush policy is correct, u cant let businesses run by themselves....

As well as who? I am certainly not ultra-liberal, neither is Bush. Again, as far as I know, the republican party stands behind open trade and a free market and opposes almost every regulation placed on businesses, at least in theory. If you are looking for the party that supports limiting companies, well, that tends to be the democratic party, but even the democrats draws a line and would not be seen telling a company whether to kick people out of their program or not for what they deem as harmful activity. You really have me confused now...

dani ;) did u think i would publish my Adsense screenshots, offer them the link and admitting i fooled GOOG more than once lol :p of course not....
i have 3 businesses that depend entirely on GOOG in advertising, publishing and creation. i know them quite well. i think every month they try to sink me (though they make good money on my back). :cheesy:

---

its ok buddy. :o
u can follow sometimes Democrats for economy, and Republicans for morality....
Bush wants to regulate everything. its a lil Putin...
i was in a business that became illegal after Bush took office and started banning seller after seller and raiding warehouses, UPS centers... lol :cheesy:
Bush "banned" foreign steel sometime ago to win Ohio, and its not really something Republican... lots of examples. the actual $400B deficit is another one.

take care

Because I come from far away New Zealand, all this talk about Bush and democrats and republicans and other conspiracies out to rip us off is a whole lot of gobbledegook to me. It sounds like the guy is raving on trying to justify himself rather than admit that he shot himself down in flames. Rather he takes the humble approach and admits that he had a case of verbal diahorrea and adopted a low profile from now on.

As far as I am concerned, when I signed up with Google Adsense, I agreed to their terms and conditions. They offered me a service, and I accepted it on their terms (not my own). If I violate those terms, then I deserve to be terminated and lose my funds as an appropriate consequence for my actions. There is no room for anarchists in a contract like this. Google is offering a service to pay money for people clicking on their advertisements on your site. You didn't have to pay for it, and yet you are benefiting from it. In this case they have every right to call the shots. Hey, this is the reality of business. When you grow up and reach puberty (another way of saying to let your balls drop and get some hair on them) and beyond, leave school and get involved in the real world out there, you will learn the lessons of life like we all had to do.

[Sorry Madame Administrator for my very earthy remark about puberty, but sometimes some people need some straight talking at times.]

LoL, how can you call George MORAL? He is not moral! just because he goes where the money is doesnt mean he is MORAL. Ya know its sad these days where people go where the money is and the money HAPPENS to be with GOD. What happened to the good ol days where people went for GOD, just because he is GOD? So you can call George MORAL all you want but he isnt to say the LEAST. If you go with god you go with the money, if you go with the money you go with the republicans THAT IS A FUCKING SHAME.

I am a christian, but if I have to be a republicna bastard to be a christian. I choose hell!

:)

(Sorry dani, I had to say it )

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.