I have dropped in my keyword rankings from page 3 for Chandler Real Estate to page 8, from page 5 of Phoenix real estate to page 10 or so.

I had been making progress before this though it seemed stalled out. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks for any insights!

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

Did you make any changes recently? Were you building backlinks and then recently that slowed?

Google ranking really fluctuates. It's a natural thing. Competition is tough in Google. You need to continue building quality links, that's what you must do.

Yeap :)

I agree with mrandrei, I would also suggest to optimize your site for local search engine.

You try to maintain your site's PR by building more backlinks and try to exchange links with others. It's a good way to increase your chance that your site's PR will go high.

There may be following reasons for the dropping in the ranking

1. you may change any thing in the onpage.(like title , alt or header tags)

2. you are doing extreme off page.. (like blog comments, forum posting)

3. you are linking to bad sites.

4. your previous back link are removed by your partner.

Backlinks and Contents are the major factor in this regard. You must spend atleatst 1 hour daily on backlinks for a new site.

I think this guy is posting stupid posts to collect more backlinks from this website. You'd rather help to solve real issues.

create more quality links for your site and better seo your site. what is it you are doing to generate traffic? Have you tried different and unique titles for your web page, or creating better content, or getting your link out there? change your focus to get great back links; it might be a lot of work but you'll get there.

Backlinks and Contents are the major factor in this regard. You must spend atleatst 1 hour daily on backlinks for a new site.

Yes I am Totally agree with jrafique.. Backlinks & content are essential part .. so spend more time on onpage Work of Your website as well as off page..Check META tags also & update website atleast weekly

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.