Just read a good article about Fastest Way to get in the top 10 rankings of Google. Found it very interesting...
Source:- http://girishmore-ideas-at-work.blogspot.com/2009/05/fastest-way-to-get-in-top-10-rankings.html

Recommended Answers

All 13 Replies

Nice article. Interesting content about seo. Great tips.

Very informative article this will really helpful in getting top rankings in search engine result pages.

great share.Thanks a lot for giving it.Contains really good information about SEO

You just wake up or what? Since the development of Google Earth it has been almost a pre-requisite that Internet marketers, acting on behalf of local businesses, take advantage of this free and incredibly useful application, not so much for the slight SERP advantage that may result from a well worded listing but moreso for catering to the Internet savy business networker or traveller, who naturally enjoys flying across far away lands in search of the convenient popping-up tourist and business destinations flags.

As far as practically guranteeing that a local business listing will equate into a top 10 SERP ranking is substantially far-fetched. In fact, in any meaningful keyphrase search, it is a wide diversity of variables which emcompass both on-site and off-site elements that dictate which position which webpage warrants and it isn't as simple as effectively utilizing one SEO "secret".

Interesting read.

@canadafred: I agree

Really helpful especially to the newbies in marketing.It's always nice to read articles that provide more ideas about marketing.

You just wake up or what? Since the development of Google Earth it has been almost a pre-requisite that Internet marketers, acting on behalf of local businesses, take advantage of this free and incredibly useful application, not so much for the slight SERP advantage that may result from a well worded listing but moreso for catering to the Internet savy business networker or traveller, who naturally enjoys flying across far away lands in search of the convenient popping-up tourist and business destinations flags.

As far as practically guranteeing that a local business listing will equate into a top 10 SERP ranking is substantially far-fetched. In fact, in any meaningful keyphrase search, it is a wide diversity of variables which emcompass both on-site and off-site elements that dictate which position which webpage warrants and it isn't as simple as effectively utilizing one SEO "secret".

I would bet that there will be thousands of seos around who are not aware of this. As far as those who claim of knowing this from a long time it would be a revision as I have not seen many seos taking advantage of this.

I do not think that this method will ever be used at the mass level. It is new right now and not many people have made use of it. However, think about a scenario where you have 20 listings on the map. Eventually, Google will have to limit the number of companies on the map or maybe come up with a map search catering to maps.

It might help me a lot I think...I am desperate to get traffic to my site.

It might help me a lot I think...I am desperate to get traffic to my site.

I'm glad people are nice enough to post helpful information for others who may not know about it yet. Angela here are a few more blogs/ aritcles and threads on daniweb about optimizing your site. Here is one that helped a guy out at the beginning of 2009 and saved him $1000 http://www.daniweb.com/forums/thread163359-2.html
heres one I wrote on using Social Networks to your SEO advantage http://www.daniweb.com/blogs/entry4650.html
a real quick post I wrote on how to use twitter for SEO on two hours of sleep but it appeared to be helpful http://www.daniweb.com/forums/post951057.html#post951057
I would post links to other threads and or articles but I have to go. I guess that's the life of being a college student, always on the go lol.

Good article but there is a reality in the online world and among professional webmasters that there is no fast way to fix the top ten Google rankings.

Yes, there is no fastest and quickest way to get top 10 ranking, you need to work hard to get on first page. I read that article but i am not satisfied with it.

Good article but there is a reality in the online world and among professional webmasters that there is no fast way to fix the top ten Google rankings.

You are correct snapshot, however combining the techniques in that article with what SEO skills one already has or to ones they are learning will help them in search engine rankings. I'm curious how websites will rank in BING since they are getting YAHOO.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.