One of my clients has links from their website to the Linkedin profiles of their execs as well as the Linkedin Company Page. Additionally, each of the exec's linkedin profiles list the corporate URL as does the Linkedin Company Page. My question is this, if a company has this type of setup will they derive any SEO or PageRank benefit from all of the people who are linked to their execs profiles on Linkedin?

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Though I don't have direct experience in this, I have known others who have done this. Their results were that their websites benefited in increase traffic and SEO. I dont know about the PageRank. I would predict it will due to LinkedIn's high PageRank.

Though I don't have direct experience in this, I have known others who have done this. Their results were that their websites benefited in increase traffic and SEO. I dont know about the PageRank. I would predict it will due to LinkedIn's high PageRank.

I would imagine Linkedin's high page rank would help but I am wondering about any benefit from a profile having a large quantity of other profiles linked to it?

no any experience still

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.