I am trying to get up on top of the searches for some very high competitions keywords. Could anybody give me any constructive criticism. This is my site seo tampa florida.

Recommended Answers

All 16 Replies

too general to answer
you mean in-site or off-site?

Basic strategy is this.

Build a great site with great content.
Do your keyword research and litter in your keywords to your site.
Build backlinks with these keywords as the anchor text.

And plan to spend a lot of time at it if you're trying for SERPs for competitive keywords.

Or you could do it just the first onevery very good -Build a great site with great content.
and then wait for a few ears

I just want to know what people have been doing. Getting backlinks, keywording your site, and including great content are all things that I have been focussed on. One thing that I have never been sure about is how to direct your link juice to your index from with your site.

Cross site linkage is important. Use keyword rich anchored text to direct people around your site to relevant pages.

My recommendations:
1. Conduct a usability test on your landing page. You may want to create separate pages/tabs for the specific content on your landing page. Thus, it will be easier for the visitor to read.
2. Submit site map to Google.
3. Constantly create new and relevant content.
4. Plug your site at different events.

Search engine optimization is a detailed topic. It can never be explained in one post. However, the basic elements of SEO consist of

1) On-Page Optimization
2) Off-Page Optimization

Search online and you will find plenty of useful articles related to these two.

Build relevant backlinks, repeat until the end of time!

Do onpage as well as offpage activites

Hello Brian

You can look at links, as these are a big element in getting good results with the search engines.

2 free resources that I use are an e-book, and a link exchange service (that runs automatically).

The e-book is Make Your Links Work, available for free from SiteSell. And the service I've joined is Value Exchange (also from SiteSell) - you register with VE, and then the robot goes out and finds related sites; you then receive e-mail notifications of the sites found, and can choose to contact the webmasters or not. Great little service this.

Then, of course, creating original keyword focused content is a great way to get recognized at the search engines.

Hope that helps.

Don't forget Deep Linking!

Deep Linking is where you link each of your related articles aside from your homepage. This can help your single pages rank much higher for that keyword.

By doing this (linking each of your related articles), search engines will know that you have a lot of good content.

That is why, it is not a good idea to always link it to your homepage because search engines will think that you don’t have much content because it always link to your homepage.

1st write a onpage related your site pages
2nd content is uniques
3rd is site navigation best performance
4th is keywords prominant, density etc.
5th check a all meta tag according search engin crawler
6th title tag in add a most important keywords density and prominant.

Search engine optimization is a detailed topic. It can never be explained in one post. However, the basic elements of SEO consist of

1) On-Page Optimization
2) Off-Page Optimization

Search online and you will find plenty of useful articles related to these two.

I agree with you and do
1. SMO
2. PPC

You need to Build Links Intelligently!

Inbound links are the basis of search engines on how well a site will rank that is why it is important to get a lot of backlinks as much as you can.

Always go for quality over quantity, which means that you should look for related links than getting a lot of links but are not related. You should also consider submitting to search engines and directories.

Blog creating and Promoting

Try Squidoo.com

Set up a single page at squidoo.com and include as many do-follow links as you can. But keep in mind that over linking will hurt you. The best strategy is to have a much larger ratio of quality content than links.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.