Hi everybody,

Would be interesting to hear about your experience with Exit Popups. Yes, they do annoy some visitors, but increase conversion of the traffic into larger pool of leads and can be a pretty strong lead gen tool if you provide some complimentary information or other gift that is valuable for your customers.

Here are the questions that I suggest to address with your responses:

- Since you've set up the popup tool how did you conversion ratio changed?
- Which software do you use? What do you like about it? Do they flexible design options? Form customization? Email follow up integration?
- What are your favorite traffic conversion tools for Wordpress?

In the title please read "conversion". Dah! :-)

Hi everybody,

Would be interesting to hear about your experience with Exit Popups. Yes, they do annoy some visitors, but increase conversion of the traffic into larger pool of leads and can be a pretty strong lead gen tool if you provide some complimentary information or other gift that is valuable for your customers.

Here are the questions that I suggest to address with your responses:

- Since you've set up the popup tool how did you conversion ratio changed?
- Which software do you use? What do you like about it? Do they flexible design options? Form customization? Email follow up integration?
- What are your favorite traffic conversion tools for Wordpress?

Oh geez. Exit popups. No offense, but I don't know anyone who doesn't HATE them! lol. They are sooooooooooooooo annoying. Just my 2 cents. :)

Truth be told they are quite annoying. Although they can be of help...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.