My Friends..........
you want bring your website traffic,,
try to post your website with high pr website.......
submit your website in
Social Bookmarking with HIGH PR, doing Forum posting, article submission and blog comment your website......
this is the way ....to get your website traffic.......

Member Avatar for jorik

Post on forums, submit articles, tell a friend, social bookmarking, free press releases etc. etc.

i have same situation too, one of my site is less than 10 pages, is 20-30 pages is enough?

Do Social Media Marketing which is not only social bookmarking but include wide range of things in your niche

so far blog comments on do follow blogs, social bookmarking and forum posting works best for me...

There's a thing they call video marketing and I belieev it's not a basic part of SEO cause it was there before there was SEO. Not everyone just realized that.

Backlink, article submission, forum n blog posting, social bookmarking. That's the best way in my opinion. I've been doing that for years.

I think social bookmarking and blogging would help you more in your condition. Especially, title tags and meta description tags are also very important on-page SEO you could do. :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.