Hello,
Please check my website : http://tinyurl.com/q4m6ds
and Tell me it is fine or not ? If it is not fine then what changes should i do to make perfect to it ..

Please open and Tell me right solution.

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Hi,

I had a quick look at your site. Here are some immediate observations:

1. It looks professional, but the professionalism is quickly undermined by the GRAMMAR and SPELLING errors that I noticed in several places on the home page.

I suggest that you hire a professional proof-reader to look at your web copy and correct it for you.

2. Think about offering free information product about web design that you can give away, plus a free newsletter. This will allow you to "capture" the name and email address of each person who downloads the product and add them to your mailing list so that they can receive your newsletter. You can then keep people updated about your services.

3. Your website is too impersonal. I notice too that you did not tell us your name on this forum. Why not? Do you have something to hide? I guess not, but that is the impression that is given.

I clicked the "About Us" link hoping to find out WHO you were, but was disappointed. I learned that "Experts at our company completely understand... blah blah blah". Well, WHO ARE THEY? I want to see smiling faces of open and competent looking people. I want to see their names and their qualifications. I want YOU to talk to ME person to person.

I guess that is enough for starters...

Best wishes,

David Hurley

Your question I think was mainly about examining the Title and Description.

The Title is way too long. Keywords repeated way too often. Is boring as heck, doesn't capture the imagination of the web searcher and indian should be Indian.

Write a short interesting Title and use keyphrases once, maybe, maybe, maybe twice.

The Description is basically the same. Boring. Repetitive. Nonsensial because of the sentence fragments.

Write two short descriptive capturing sentence with one or two instance of keyphrases.

Your question I think was mainly about examining the Title and Description.

The Title is way too long. Keywords repeated way too often. Is boring as heck, doesn't capture the imagination of the web searcher and indian should be Indian.

Write a short interesting Title and use keyphrases once, maybe, maybe, maybe twice.

The Description is basically the same. Boring. Repetitive. Nonsensial because of the sentence fragments.

Write two short descriptive capturing sentence with one or two instance of keyphrases.

Thank you for reply , i can understand that a lots mistake here can you suggest me Description and Tittle for home page so i can learn how to design title and description , i do all this by reading books and seen some of website Please help me out.

Hi,

I had a quick look at your site. Here are some immediate observations:

1. It looks professional, but the professionalism is quickly undermined by the GRAMMAR and SPELLING errors that I noticed in several places on the home page.

I suggest that you hire a professional proof-reader to look at your web copy and correct it for you.

2. Think about offering free information product about web design that you can give away, plus a free newsletter. This will allow you to "capture" the name and email address of each person who downloads the product and add them to your mailing list so that they can receive your newsletter. You can then keep people updated about your services.

3. Your website is too impersonal. I notice too that you did not tell us your name on this forum. Why not? Do you have something to hide? I guess not, but that is the impression that is given.

I clicked the "About Us" link hoping to find out WHO you were, but was disappointed. I learned that "Experts at our company completely understand... blah blah blah". Well, WHO ARE THEY? I want to see smiling faces of open and competent looking people. I want to see their names and their qualifications. I want YOU to talk to ME person to person.

I guess that is enough for starters...

Best wishes,

David Hurley

Thank you , Yeah You are right at some of way ..Can you please tell me about Title and description

Thank you for reply , i can understand that a lots mistake here can you suggest me Description and Tittle for home page so i can learn how to design title and description , i do all this by reading books and seen some of website Please help me out.

I don't know if you're familiar with the ancient Chinese proverb: "You can give a man a fish or you could teach him how to fish." As you may be a PHP developer (and you should capitalize php to be PHP) I am going to assume that you have at least some intelligence and basic computer skills.

Here's my advice for you.
1. Learn how to better express yourself in English. This is incredibly important for writing effective Titles and Descriptions or almost any other aspect of SEO (on-site optimization).
2. After you have become skilled at expressing yourself in English, take a creative writing course to hone in on your ability to craft unique textual content; content rich in creativity, innovativeness and in such a way that is compelling to read. Good content is OK but exceptional content will facilitate your web pages ranking amongst the top players in the vast majority of keyphrase races.
3. As you seem to be doing, stay concentrated on learning and practicing the search engine optimization skills that deal with the basic optimizable webpage components Ithe on-site ranking factors).

Good luck.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.