Hi all,
Please share SEO tricks n tips here.

Recommended Answers

All 29 Replies

Well, that's a rather broad question. In fact, one this entire forum is devoted to. Do you have anything more specific about SEO you're particularly interested in?

Ok, here's mine anyway. Pick a card, any card. Now look at it and place it back in the deck. I'll shuffle 'em up a bit and cut them into three piles. Now pick a pile, any pile, pick a pile SEO India. Now, the third card in the pile will be the card you picked.

Ta dah!!! There it is, was your card the five of hearts? Ya!! How 'bout that SEO trick seoindia? Wanna' see another?

Ok, here's mine anyway. Pick a card, any card. Now look at it and place it back in the deck. I'll shuffle 'em up a bit and cut them into three piles. Now pick a pile, any pile, pick a pile SEO India. Now, the third card in the pile will be the card you picked.

Ta dah!!! There it is, was your card the five of hearts? Ya!! How 'bout that SEO trick seoindia? Wanna' see another?

Nice examples. But i personal think there is no short cuts.Continuous attempt leads to quality traffic..

I think short tricks are not effective in terms of seo because such tricks are called Black hat SEO. These are the many SEO factor or methods or tricks what can you say are listed below:

Keyword Research, Keyword Analysis
Site Map for Link Optimization
Body Text and Content Optimization
SEO content copy writing with optimizing of site text and creating additional text as needed
Detailed Competition Analysis
Meta Tag Optimization
Optimized Title Tags
Optimized Content Building
Personal Consulting Services
Link Building Services
Search Engine Submission
Creation of Sub Domain
Site navigation & control flow optimization
Developing theme based site architecture
Search Engine Marketing
Web Site Structure Optimization
Internet Marketing Strategies
Web Site Analysis & Reports
Search Engine Friendly Optimization
Pay Per Click Optimization
Article Syndication
Directory Submission - Pay and Free both
On Page Optimization
Image Optimization
Site Design and Structure Optimization
Improving Site Navigation and Internal Site Linking

search in google, there is thousands of site about SEO beginners.

SEO isn't a small topic,so all tricks can't be discussed here on this thread alone.Main points are Link building & keywords.

Tips about forums:

Read first the rules and regulations.
Don't put your link signature after you have registered.
Stay on the topic.

I think we need to start a sub-forum on SEO tricks for beginners and then post the same message about 50 times, that being 'there are no tricks (except Fred's card trick), there are no short cuts, there are no get-rich-quick schemes. There is only hard work, constant effort and fine tuning.' Maybe, just maybe, the people looking for tricks and short cuts will get the point.

Of course, another alternative would be to set up a forum call 'SEO trick, short cuts and get-rich-quick schemes' and make it a dead link!

commented: that's great man, great stuff +4

I think short tricks are not effective in terms of seo because such tricks are called Black hat SEO. These are the many SEO factor or methods or tricks what can you say are listed below:

SEO content copy writing with optimizing of site text and creating additional text as needed
Meta Tag Optimization
Optimized Title Tags
Link Building Services
Search Engine Submission
Creation of Sub Domain
Search Engine Marketing
Article Syndication
On Page Optimization
Image Optimization

thats is awesome, thanks for this, it is really for newbies like me as well

There are a whole lot of tricks and effectively using them depends on what your sites is, level of competition, and other things you might want to promote.

The list they gave is actually most of the tricks, but I bet you won't have the time to do it all so I suggest you research a bot about those tricks and find out which one can be used in your site effectively.

Or you can always outsource if you have funds.

you can find anything in google. just search anything about SEO tips and you'll see a lot of information about it.

This garble of incoherent industry specific phrases doesn't mean anything to me.

You've got to concentrate on optimizing the optimizable web page components. Nothing else. Simple. Write a Title and craft a paragraph, then name an image etc.

Hi all,
Please share SEO tricks n tips here.

When building links or creating back links, always remember to get back links on relevant and DoFollow sites. Google gives more value on the quality compared to those irrelevant sites that you are getting. Quality is better than quantity right?

Search engine optimization tricks - Linking Structure, our comprehensive SEO tricks to help you improve your web site's search engine ranking. There are lots and lots of things to think about when working on optimizing your site for search engine placement.
Their latest update from today is releasing ‘latest news’ updates in the search results. Basically this means they are getting pretty good .

You need to provide equal importance to on page and off page optimization. It is one of secret success in SEO.

Meta Tag Optimization
Optimized Title Tags
Link Building Services
Search Engine Submission
Creation of Sub Domain
Search Engine Marketing
Article Syndication
On Page Optimization
Image Optimization

@kennyjewels - excellent list. I wouldn't say SEO tricks are blackhat, as such. There are some perfectly legitimate little tricks to get backlinks i.e RSS syndication to other sites. The only problem is that many of these methods carry very little SEO weighting in the eyes of Google and Bing.

There is no tricks for seo need dedicated work and update the latest seo updates that will work.

Hi,

SEO is a vast topic,no one can complete it here. The main point one should remember is that quality content and unique keywords, for your website promotion are very important.

Well, nice tips are shared here. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks.

The best trick I would like to share with you is that each and every inner page of your site should follow a keyword in the url and that inner page should have the maximum density of that keyword.

why are you looking for tricks just follow the seo rules and promote your site ..

I suggest that in all your link building attempts, you should first check if the sites your using provides dofollow links.

Have fun!

But some tricks to be used, they easily promote our site .to posting forum, link building, to use related keywords in on page optimization.

On Page Optimization steps:

1. Keyword research and Analysis
2. Doc type Analysis
3. Optimization of title tags of all important pages
4. Optimization of other Meta tags (Description etc…)
5. Optimization of header tags H1, H2, and H3
6. Analysis of bold tag
7. Optimizing JavaScript and CSS codes
8. Optimization of non index able attributes like Frames
9. Optimizing HTML Source Code
10. Image optimization

Off Page Optimization:
1. Directory Submission
2. Article submission
3. Social bookmaking
4. Forum posting
5. Blog Creations
6. Blog Posting
7. Press Release submission

On Page Optimization steps:

1. Keyword research and Analysis
2. Doc type Analysis
3. Optimization of title tags of all important pages
4. Optimization of other Meta tags (Description etc…)
5. Optimization of header tags H1, H2, and H3
6. Analysis of bold tag
7. Optimizing JavaScript and CSS codes
8. Optimization of non index able attributes like Frames
9. Optimizing HTML Source Code
10. Image optimization

Off Page Optimization:
1. Directory Submission
2. Article submission
3. Social bookmaking
4. Forum posting
5. Blog Creations
6. Blog Posting
7. Press Release submission

Wow this is a lot of work. I will be trying SEO stuff. But I believe everything is perfect. Thanks a lot. I also learned.

Seoindia, search google for 'Online Marketing Magic Bullet'. Those always seem to give you everything you need!

Seo is not depends on any short cut or automated system (software) if you wanna best result so doing all activity manual :)

Keyword research is an important part too - and to get good keywords you have to have a good tool. Which one you usually use? If you need an advise i can tell that semrush is effective enough, but you have to try some different tools and choose your own.
Cheers

There are lot of tricks in SEO and I think you cannot get full details here, its better that you check some you tube videos for this.
They contain lot to tell you.

many people have already shares trics and tips about seo.. I think you should check that posts.if you have specific question about seo then you are welome.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.