I am trying to maximize the SEO benefits to my clients corporate site that come from being linked to the blogs they have set up and I was wondering if there is anything I can do to squeeze some SEO benefits from the RSS feeds on the blogs? Is this even possible?

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

burn rss feed is a good, you can submit it to some rss feed sites, it is favor for index and some people will find your site at those feed sites.

I use an add-on called rss feed on my zen-cart site to generate rss feed for all products, special offers, new products and others.
By using my rss feed link on some forums supporting RSS under my profiles, it really generates backlinks to my products' pages. :)

You can also submit your RSS here.

If you have Blog that is powered by WordPress, you are lucky: There are several plugins that can help you build more internal links on the fly. It is called SEO Smart Links .

You grap the plugin, install it and specify which keywords you want to have linked.

Then you make sure that the RSS displays THE WHOLE POST, not just a snippet.

Then just sit back and relax. After a few days you will find your posts on MANY other blogs with YOUR links.

There is NO downside to this. You published the content first, so no penalty for you. Also when others re-publish your content, you are obviously the authority.

If you have Blog that is powered by WordPress, you are lucky: There are several plugins that can help you build more internal links on the fly. It is called SEO Smart Links .

You grap the plugin, install it and specify which keywords you want to have linked.

Then you make sure that the RSS displays THE WHOLE POST, not just a snippet.

Then just sit back and relax. After a few days you will find your posts on MANY other blogs with YOUR links.

There is NO downside to this. You published the content first, so no penalty for you. Also when others re-publish your content, you are obviously the authority.

The blogs I have are based in WordPress and I have been evaluating the various SEO plug-ins over the last few weeks. Thanks for the heads up and the tips on this one in particular. Should come in handy.

Hi, iflexion

Thanks for your sharing. It is a nice site for RSS feed. :)

All the best,

submit rss feed to various rss directories or to automate the process buy rsssubmit, a very strong software for rss auto submission

Thanks for your sharing. It is a nice site for RSS feed

Yes, you can place RSS feeds on your blogs for getting more traffic and visits.

Thanks one and all as your insights have proved very valuable. I am going to mark this thread solved but if anyone else has additional knowledge they would like to share on the subject please do.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.