I am Google Adsense User, i want to know such keyword from which i can make $10 per click or very close to this amount.

Anyone know such keywords .

Recommended Answers

All 14 Replies

Not to be a killjoy, but it depends on the content of your website. If it's a site about Photoshop, then keywords like photo editing. If it's about soccer, then Champions League. Make it relevant.

I am Google Adsense User, i want to know such keyword from which i can make $10 per click or very close to this amount.

Anyone know such keywords .

You *could* set up an AdWords account and do some reverse engineering. :)

Can't understand dear about what words u have been talking.

You can choose some keyword from high paying keyword adsense. (you can find it with googling)
And combine it with adword keyword :D

just idea :)

You can choose some keyword from high paying keyword adsense. (you can find it with googling)
And combine it with adword keyword :D

just idea :)

How do you do this??

You *could* set up an AdWords account and do some reverse engineering. :)

Idea to earn more to beat google using their own tool :)

attorney, lawyers, dui and forex related keywords are expensive and you can earn more.

I think that is a urban legend of Internet.

How Can I know? I never get a click for 1 $!

Well i ususally target keywords using the Google Adwords external keyword tool. It is not always very accurate, but it gives close information. If your talking about a finding a niche with high click rates then i think the business and finance niches have high cpc rates.

You need to explore 'loan' keyword

woah, thats a lot, hope i can found it =D

Consider also click through rate.
If you have a keyword that pays a lot, but the CTR is low, it would be better to consider the payout
CTR * payout
rather than just payout

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.