to show subtitle in page which one is better?bold tag or heading tags.

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

Bold tag is best

to show subtitle in page which one is better?bold tag or heading tags.

In terms of SEO, I don't think it makes a difference. You should probably just go with whatever you think is best for your users.

In terms of SEO, I don't think it makes a difference. You should probably just go with whatever you think is best for your users.

i think it is not important for user ,because using css i can change the heading tag result to be shown like bold tag.
what is important in SEO is the main issue.

i think it is not important for user ,because using css i can change the heading tag result to be shown like bold tag.
what is important in SEO is the main issue.

Well, like I said, i don't think the search engines care which tag you use. So if you wanted, you could go with whatever is most aesthetically pleasing.

Heading tags indicate paragraph importance. They briefly highlight the content of the following paragraph(s). In literature, they are more important than the contents of the paragraph as they condense the words into a single phrase; a synopsis of a larger group of words.

When performing SEO, think in terms of literature; what appears important is important.

Both are very important.
1) title
2) <h1>, <h2>
3) bold, <h3>...

Inline tags <b><font><u><i> etc are, at best, frowned upon, in xhtml, html4 and above and should be replaced by css
<h anything> styled to your preference, is better than <b>old

Header tag is important because it is one of the issues of onpage search engine optimization.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.