Please let me here your responses?

Rick Dusek

Recommended Answers

All 55 Replies

Hi Rick - SEO does a lot of things for a lot of people. Do you have a more specific question??

commented: jay you got the shit man +4

Ya Rick, what's up with that question? Do you have something intelligent to ask or are you just another forum spammer? Whasup man?

Search Engine Optimization (SEO) helps increase the amount of traffic that you are getting through ORGANIC or NATURAL search results.

SEO has done an incredile job for me... I got a site ranking very low just some months ago but after hiring the services of a SEO company now it is showing good results

this is a broad question. the answer is in the term itself. OPTIMIZED website! meaning ranking high in search engines which means more chances of earning money. lots of them!

You people obsessed with money ...

SEO is the professional art of ranking web pages highly in the natural search engines results (SERs).

There are only two ways to accomplish this task: trick the searchengines into thinking your stuff is important or create something that's important.

SEO helps me in my business. my site gets traffic and my keywords are ranking in search engines. plus SEO helps in increase my profit!

SEO helps me in my business ... plus SEO helps in increase my profit!

SEO is about ranking webpages in the organic search engine results pages. It's not about business and it's not about making profit.

Search Engine Optimization is about stuff like crafting good Titles and then spelling them correctly, naming an image and creating a user friendly, intelligent alt tag ... that kind of stuff.

Sure, business and profit follow, as a result of implementing effective, ethically deployed, sound SEO strategies but the Internet marketing really begins when the qualified visitor appears.

I know this theory doesn’t apply to the incredibly greedy monetized webpage fanatics.

I completely agree with Canadafred. Creating good stuff for visitors and not for the search engines is most important. Search engines like to crawl fresh and new things, so that they can serve some new stuff to searchers. SEO does work good for every one, but you should know how to implement the techniques for better ranking. Spamming won't help you.

commented: I think you're on the right track +4

Business can grow by SEO

SEO Enhances your rankings in SERPs and Your website's page rank. It markets your website.
:-)

SEO help to promote your products and services on the internet, SEO generate high traffic on your site

Whenever I read threads like this and I see people post that SEO grew their profits or increased their revenue, one question comes to mind. If you are not the owner of your company and you are not the webmaster in charge of SEO initiatives for your company, do you really want to be making the broad statement that SEO is the be all and end all of profit generation and revenue growth? Because if you do not own the company and you are not the one doing the SEO work, why the hell should the boss keep you around if the SEO is driving all of the financial success???

SEO help us to promote our products and services through the website on the internet, SEO help to create more traffic on the site.

people do seo for his/her site to get more online business this is the main purpose of seo

There is a lot of knoledge about search engine optimization.Seo going all around ... Do you know what SEO is and how search engines work.

Ya Rick, what's up with that question? Do you have something intelligent to ask or are you just another forum spammer? Whasup man?

Haha.. Looks like someone's spamming or looking for some topics to write on and having other people do the work!

As for me, SEO really helped me alot ... after hiring the services of SEO company, my business really got a push forward. dunno what about you guys, but it did me a good job.

You can grow ur business and get popularity by SEO

You are asking about benefits of SEO, if you know SEO then you also know the benefits of SEO.

SEO process helps u to get ranking in search engine and helps to increase volume of visitors towards website.

Haha.. Looks like someone's spamming or looking for some topics to write on and having other people do the work!

Hey that would be pretty clever. Never thought of that.

Hey that would be pretty clever. Never thought of that.

I confess...it was me....I feel so guilty...so anyone got any topics I can post on? :D

Boost your ranking as well as increase traffic.

I think SEO work for benefiting your sites in the long run. It would drive stable organic traffics to your sites. :)

check this website
<snip>

I believe that there is no business today can do without SEO, it's essential to be wide spread and to be known. Whether the business is targeting local market or international markets, still getting high rank on search engines is very important process.

Seo promote your sites at Google search engine and increase the trffic and revenue for your business.

Participating in social networks will give you a good traffic. In short, doing off page optimization can help. Like forum posting. It is a process to gain your backlink. And having a good backlinks will leads to a good PR. Having a good ranking in SE with your target keyword will lead to a good traffic. So just keep on building quality link with your target anchor text. Did you know that SE's index forums link frequently. But be sure you are participating in forums.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.