I've set up a little DoFollow Blog listing sorted by PR if anyone is interested. I'm calling it 600ish because everytime I go through it there are one or 2 that need to be taken out. The list is less than a month old so should be pretty accurate yet.

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

That's a great name for a list, and I don't think the people would mind if it's not really 600 blogs as long as it's free, and are guaranteed do follow ones.

Thanks for this.

Really pity, I could not access that page on blogspot. Blogspot was blocked in my country. :(

Thanks,

@theemerchant
I'd say 99% guaranteed dofollow, I'm not denying the occasional airhead moment or sudden change in a blog. Things happen but I go though a batch every couple of days to try and weed out the bad ones.

@Airforce One sorry you can't get into blogspot that's just where I decided to toss it up. What country are you from? I seem to get people from almost everywhere except africa, china, and russia.

Great list and very helpful for website promotion and for getting more traffic.

So what's the plan here? Post a non-topical or slightly agreeable comment and hope Google counts it as a relevant link?

Newsflash: Google gives little to no credit for comment links. They also trust sites less when they link to spammy sites or bad neighborhoods. They encourage links to good sites.

I've set up a little DoFollow Blog listing sorted by PR if anyone is interested. I'm calling it 600ish because everytime I go through it there are one or 2 that need to be taken out. The list is less than a month old so should be pretty accurate yet.

Whenever a person pastes "What a great article!", whether it be 600 or 60,000 times, it still amounts to useless, generic comments and is of no value to the Internet visitor or to the search engine. It becomes just another part of the pile of nonsensial spam the Internet has become.

People must think the search engine is stupid. It clearly recognizes this type of link force feeding.

For SEO purposes, rather than finding convenient ways to dump your useless links, create a new web page or fine-tune an existing one.

Hi,

I have searched so many this type of blog list.
Most the blogs are no follow in these type of lists.
Hope this will be helpful.......
Thanks for sharing.

These really helps! Thank you for sharing!

Oh, this's a greate lists. But many of them ain't do follow. I think you had better check this out...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.