Can anyone help me to do the SEO for below mentioned site, I am new to the field of Internet marketing

regards,

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Can anyone help me to do the SEO for below mentioned site, I am new to the field of Internet marketing

regards,

Hi and welcome to Daniweb

Well, you'll have to learn about the optimizable web page components (Title, Hx, p, img, meta description ...), logical naming conventions for webpages and images, and how to write optimized content. I'd first start by studying a bit of HTML then reading up on the various perspectives in this SEO forum and others. Don't be afraid to ask specific questions here as there are many experienced optimizers whose insights could save you alot of time and resources.

regards,

Hi and welcome to Daniweb

Well, you'll have to learn about the optimizable web page components (Title, Hx, p, img, meta description ...), logical naming conventions for webpages and images, and how to write optimized content. I'd first start by studying a bit of HTML then reading up on the various perspectives in this SEO forum and others. Don't be afraid to ask specific questions here as there are many experienced optimizers whose insights could save you alot of time and resources.

Also, take a couple of hours to read the search engine quality content guidelines.

Hi.
Welcome to forums.
You will get a lot firms providing seo services.
Seo is process which require hard core efforts in the right manner.
If you really want seo for your site then can take help from our site about all plans and time duration!!!!!!!
Visit http://www.snvinfotech.com
Wait for your reply.
Thanks.

While I understand the rational to come to the SEO forum but you might want to post in the business exchange if you are looking to hire someone. This forum is more for the exchange of ideas and tips, not business solicitation. Having said that, if you are also looking to learn you should definitely follow CanadaFred's advice.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.