I am in the process of creating one Hub Page (with plans to create more no. of hub pages).

Whether the content in the hub pages and the articles be the same topic and contents. Moreover, whether I can create the same squidoo lens as that of hub pages. If it can be same for both, whether Google will take it negatively or not.

I am intending to create these hub pages and articles for the purpose of SEO only.

I am little confused on this. Kindly help.

Your reply would help me a lot.

Thanks in advance

Allison

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

Is better to use different unique texts for both, because google can penalize one for duplicate content. No matter if is the same theme. If you need it for seo, also I suggest you to use other techniques as articles marketing and forum posts.

In that case, whether I could create hub pages with various text links (anchor text) pointing to my website, without writing articles.

In that case, whether I could create hub pages with various text links (anchor text) pointing to my website, without writing articles.

Whatever you do, do it for the improvement of the Internet visitor's experience. By trying to please the search engine primarily, you'll actually discourage it from giving you improved ranking.

Create optimized content that is intended for the Internet visitor first. The search engines like that.

i think you should create different articles for both squidoo and hupages sites. kmachine was right, seems to be duplicated content to the search engines if you publish the same article for both sites.

Agree with Fred. At a conference earlier this year the underlying thread of the whole day was creating a web experience for the user and not the SEs.

Posting articles in Squidoo and Hubpages must be uniquely done and same theme but different content and subject.

You cant. Hubpages requires a certain amount of words per link, or will prevent to publish the article.

You cant. Hubpages requires a certain amount of words per link, or will prevent to publish the article.

YES. I read it in the terms and conditions of hubpages.com. I wish to create a 100 page articles of around 10. On each article, I wish to give two links to my website. Is that acceptable to hub pages.

Any advice / suggestion would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Allison

try to spin ur articles but human readable.. and change ur anchor text too

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.