Hi everybody, when we need information on anything, we find it better to search for those things in a city specific directory or a search engine. I would like to the directories or search engines that you have visited that you found useful.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Hi everybody, when we need information on anything, we find it better to search for those things in a city specific directory or a search engine. I would like to the directories or search engines that you have visited that you found useful.

This is a great question; this thread would certainly create some news on the local search engines and directories and would help us to know them in a better way. In my view, one directory that I recently visited was snip that provided some real good information on the city of Bhopal.

I would suggest Google, Yahoo and MSN. In that order.

I think Google is the best compare to Yahoo.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.