Hello friends:

I have been using a lot of methods to advertise my sites including social bookmarking sites, web directory, article directory, etc.

My websites are indexed good for some keywords for some days. But these keywords are not indexed at all for some days. I don't know what causes this.

Is there any good SeO tips to get my sites indexed permanently for some keywords?

thanks very much!

Recommended Answers

All 30 Replies

Hello friends:

I have been using a lot of methods to advertise my sites including social bookmarking sites, web directory, article directory, etc.

My websites are indexed good for some keywords for some days. But these keywords are not indexed at all for some days. I don't know what causes this.

Is there any good SeO tips to get my sites indexed permanently for some keywords?

thanks very much!

There could be several reasons for the ranking differences including result events caused when Google personalizes your search results. That's when you are logged in to a google account with Web History activated, then clear it or simply shut it off.

You'll also get different rankings as a result of the search engine delivering a different set of results almost randomly from its various datacentres.

Rank fluctuations are also often a result of using different regional Google interfaces.

Now, the fluctuations could also be caused by the regular crawling patterns and database refresh rates.

It could also be ... well that's probably about it in your case.

Hello friends:

thanks very much!

I have to go along with canadafred as to personal search being the reason for appearing and disappearing keywords.

Unless you are modifying the search, the results don't bounce around like that.

Once you get ranked for a phrase, the ranking tends to stay pretty much in the same position. It may vary when the results are modified by a competitor changing position or appearing, or if Google "dances", but once in pretty much means your ranking will be there next time you check.

Ranking is pretty much determined by on page components and not by external linking.
While back links *can* have an effect, the proof is that you can get a well SEO'd page top rankings with ONE back link, but you cannot get a poorly SEO'd site top listings just from links. (Aside from "Google Bombing").
I have a number of articles dealing with SEO on my site.

Always update your content regularly and get a backlink from the same topic

Yeah, keep updating and maintain the quality of your site. Just don't create any backlinks from unrelevant sites, it is hard for you to get indexed in the Google SERP.

there is lot of way such as blog commenting, social bookmaring , article submission etc ,

For seeing more way check this arjudba blogspot com/2009/11/best-seo-tips-to-increase-your-website html BEST SEO TIPS

Please keep discussion on-site.

I am sorry if i am not able to understand the question correctly. BUt what you want to say is that your website was previously indexed in Google with some keyword and now it is not? If this is the case then, if the website is new, then your website is facing "Google Dance".

Don't bother much.

But if website is old and you are facing this issue then some of your competitors have been targetting that keyword and are getting some better ways to promote it.

In my own experiences, indexing means for pages but not for certain keywords. :)

If you want to rank higher for some certain keywords, you should build enough backlinks using that keywords in anchor text. :)

Have a nice day,

Maybe your websites are in the middle of the google dance.

After your website get more famous with more quality backlinks, you'll not face this problem. So the solution is to keep develop and promote your website and ignore your current problems.

Sometimes this movements in the ranking take a couple of weeks but if you have a solid website with unique content and strong backlinks it will be reindexed and get a better rankings soon.

Bookmarking is a very good technique for fast indexing, but you need to get more strong backlinks to keep or increase your rankings.

you really have to update your web content then ping it, do bookmarking when you post something new on your website. I suggest you do blog commenting so your can create more backlinks that will help your site indexed on search engines.

Content is KING so I suggest to put in original and useful contents to your site always. Google loves fresh contents and this will help in faster indexing of your site. Do a combination of all the off page optimization they mentioned and you are definitely in business.

Try on-demand index on google custom search I heard that works fine for google.

Try on-demand index on google custom search I heard that works fine for google.

Thanks for your useful advice.

a good number of ripe backlinks and fresh unique content is must for getting indexed in search engine especially Google.

Write unique content,Add new content all the time,Create a great keyword phrase,Choose a phrase that is popular, but not too popular
Write an accessible site,Periodically check your outbound links for pagerank,Get linked in DMOZ and Yahoo!

With Best Regards,
Shreya Mehta
{snip}

Blog the topic you are expert in. If you have many topics, divide them into categories. Know what is the keywords you wish to focus on.

Content and high quality backlinks are very important.

Google can make funny things sometimes... specially with blogs..... you can be indexed quickly then disappear if not proper SEO in page has been done.

unique quality contents and a good number of backlinks can help you.

Google gives much credence to content and quality backlinks so concentrate on them.

The best way to get indexing is, Keep on getting backlinks, That will make google to index very often your site and will give good value to your site.

Try to publish you links on often indexing sites like Twitter and digg, It will helps you to get indexed soon.

More and more backlinks are the easiest recipe to get indexed quick.

Hi.....
1. Completely understand the different shades of hats in SEO; read the search engines' quality content guidelines and adhere to them as best you can. (that's White, Grey and Black Hat)
2. Concentrate on your on-site ranking factors; most importantly is your well-crafted content, then your optimizable web page components, internal navigation, naming conventions ...
3. Exercise keyphrase dynamicability, get rewarded for flexing your knowledge of the English language and learn how to enforce important keyphrases innovatively and intelligently (better explained in 5).
4. Strive for terminal uniqueness. Don't do anything like what your competitors do. Good search engine optimizers fabricate their own boxes to think themselves out of. A little marketing ingenuity can go a long way in the organic search engine results.

web design chennai

This thread has very good information. Thanks for share.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.