build quality links related to your website niche with good page rank website..

By gaining more backlinks to maintain a unique content...They will bring more traffic to your website..

Like your same services some of other blogs also will update frequently. Go with the blog and put a valuable comments related to topic. Then you will get visitors automatically, the users have to impress with your comments, then only you can turn the visitors to your website.

Single person can bring more traffic to the website, you are doing social media marketing now try to work on OFF page SEO strategy, Do Forum posting, Blog commenting and article submision with good quality and unique content, these will create goode backlinks for your website and brings more traffic

Even though some people say that the pager rank does not effect the kind of traffic you recieve, but what i feel is that it does effect and I came to understand it lately; but late than never. I am trying to improve the page rank of my website as it at still pr#1. Looks like I need to some home work as well.

i think consistent posting always works like i do for my blog and google rewarded me with awesome amount of traffic all the time.

You can do blog creation from Word-press and sociopal.com. Hence it gives fast Traffic, Google Page Rank and backlinks

better you can contact the seo company..

Link building techniques helps you a lot to improve traffic for a website. Some of the well known link building techniques are:
(1) Directory submission
(2) Article submission
(3) Social Bookmarking
(4) Press Release
(5) Social Media Optimization

Do follow backlinks are less and have less pr which are link to your site.Add some more link building with high pr only 7-8 pr.

Write a unique content and make the better use of the social media sites. By doing all , you will be able to drive traffic on your site.

For traffic's you have make your websites as search engine friendly, but page rank you have wait when google updated their page rank toolbar..

SEO process and SMO process helps to increase the page rank of your website.

create backlink for high pr site and use fresh content for your site.

ok good ppost unique content and provide relevant backlinks

Similar to the topic, I have a question.....Please help...
How many links requried to get min PR 1

To rank your website in search engine result page you have to do SEO for your website. SEO means search engine optimization. Also you can use social media websites like facebook, twitter, linkedin etc.

for increasing traffic to your web site
there are offpage seo techniques
social bookmarking
directory submission
blog commenting
blog creation
forum submission
through which we get back links
and traffic to you website

To increase traffic and page rank you have to do SEO for your website.
In SEO first do on page optimization and then off page optimization to get backlinks for your website.

for increasing the traffic to your web site do off page seo
which includes
social book marking
forum submission
blog commenting
blog creation
directory submission
article submission
and promotion to social sites
will help you for increasing traffic to your web site.
thanks

Google Pagerank will depend upon the backlinks and age of the domain and Content of the website and URL Structuring Too.
By Improving those techniques your pagerank will be automatically improved.
To increase the Backlinks Follow the Off-page Techniques. I think you qre aware of those techniques.

Hi,

To increase traffic link building is the way to go. But don't link build anywhere you have to link build relative to your site and also do a link build on high PR sites.

Regards,
JP

www.innfriend.com
Innfriend is online platform to search your old school/college/company friends. Innfreind makes your search easy. Once you find your, innfriend helps you to get connected with your friend because you will keep getting informed for any changes i.e. contact number, company,city, social networking profile etc.

Data given on this page is pretty good,but i think things can be made even simple and Pr may be increased very quickly if we focus on the basics of the blogging.Like we should keep in mind that content is the king,so there should be no copyright content present at your blog,try to maintain the balance between do follow and no follow links,use H1 and H2 heading in a proper way.
Learn more about SEO, Social Media, Branding, PPC, Web Design, Web Development, Mobile Apps etc...(www.digitalspykers.com)

To increase Google page rank, you have got to update your web site with new content fairly often. with the exception of that, obtaining links from your connected niche sites & obtaining backlinks from the net pages that have sensible PR & less outward links too facilitate to induce additional PR.

Post unique content. Increase your backlink in high PR and related sites. I wish you will be successful.

Try to build backlinks from related and High PR sites.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.