Does any body knows a good software that handles posting in multiple social network sites. Some kind of off-line software that you can give access to your social network sites and it post the content automatic.
Thanks.
{snip}

Recommended Answers

All 13 Replies

Personally, I use tumblr.com and/or posterous.com to have a simple blog that automatically posts updates to twitter, linkedin, and facebook.

It's kind of nice because you can just email content, pics, videos to your blog that are automatically syndicated. Probably not exactly what you're looking for though.

-Josh
{snip}

I use twitterbuzz and ping.fm for this purpose. They both automatic submit your posts to many social networking platform according to your configurations.

Have a nice day,

I will never prefer to use software to link posting. Do it manually for more effectiveness.

Does any body knows a good software that handles posting in multiple social network sites. Some kind of off-line software that you can give access to your social network sites and it post the content automatic.
Thanks.
{snip}

A friend of mine is using hootsuite. you can find it in google searches .
I heard it helps with twitter,facebook but also wordpress.
I didn't use it so I can't really say much about how it works

It is better to do it manually..

how can u do it manually

I also prefer to do it manually for my website.
Its too much easy to perform the task. on google search for the top social networking sites & post your website on them.

I am using TweetDeck to manage my accounts in facebook and twitter. You can download tweetdeck for Desktop here.

Manually as well as use software and submit your site high PR social bookmarking sites

use digg if you give url its automatically picked title and description.....

Why don't you try hellotxt. It provides two options. Either you can insert the feeds of your blog posts or bookmarks and then connect it to round about 50 networking accounts that it provides. Or you can directly post your status to the activated networks.

Manually submitting links to social network sites gives an added advantages for you. but although you want to submit it with social networking/bookmarking software, you have to visit your profile manually once or twice in a week for frequent changes in your profile.

if you got the software update here.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.