does google see my blog links as external or internal my blog domain news. website .com ?

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

More than concentrating on whether Google is looking at your links in a particular way, you should be focusing on implementing SEO techniques. Both on page (your blog) and off page. Google is very partial towards good quality content, and having a blog gives you that advantage.

More than concentrating on whether Google is looking at your links in a particular way, you should be focusing on implementing SEO techniques. Both on page (your blog) and off page. Google is very partial towards good quality content, and having a blog gives you that advantage.

we all know that. But this does not answer the question

The internal websites links could have values in terms of SEO and on lots of websites blogs or forums are installed but as you may guess, they could be as strong as the incoming links coming from other domain names and websites.

Nice question. In my own experiences, links from sub domains like mentioned in your post would be have more values for ranking purpose than those pure inner on-page links. :)

Have a nice day,

It would be better if it's internal pages. Have a blog internally is better than having a sub domain.

Nice question. In my own experiences, links from sub domains like mentioned in your post would be have more values for ranking purpose than those pure inner on-page links. :)

Have a nice day,

It can be, but in my experience the things are absolutely upside down. I have 6 sub domains: search.db2b.info ; veterinary-products.medicationssuppliers.com ; veterinary-services.medicationssuppliers.com ; tourism.business-webdirectory.org ; construction.business-webdirectory.org ; construction-equipment-materials.business-webdirectory.org. I make them standard website promotion and the effect is - on-page links got the influence of this promotion, but with the sub domains I have a problem. Can anybody tell me where I make mistake? Please share your mind, because it's obviously that my knowledge is not enough.

Sorry that displace the topic, but my question is similar and decided to write in this topic and share my mind that the sub domains are harder explored from the robots than on-page links.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.