I am totally newbie in this world of earning from google adsense, even I have this blog for a year or so, I did not make too much with it.

I have posted some sites which pays me and some payment proofs, as my site is about making money online, but seems it is not enough.

How can I increase traffic and also the clicks.I started to post my blog link on different sites, exchange traffic, but this not helped me at all.

Can you have a look on my blog and let me know what I can do to improve my blog?

www vlad-cosmin blogspot com

Thanks million times!

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

I am totally newbie in this world of earning from google adsense, even I have this blog for a year or so, I did not make too much with it.

I have posted some sites which pays me and some payment proofs, as my site is about making money online, but seems it is not enough.

How can I increase traffic and also the clicks.I started to post my blog link on different sites, exchange traffic, but this not helped me at all.

Can you have a look on my blog and let me know what I can do to improve my blog?

Thanks million times!

Its better to improve your blog's PR first. you need to get backlinks from different high ranked sites.
Also use twitter, facebook, dig communities.
When you get traffic from your backlinks you will be paid better

google adsense pays you when the ads are used by traffic.

Its better to improve your blog's PR first. you need to get backlinks from different high ranked sites.
Also use twitter, facebook, dig communities.
When you get traffic from your backlinks you will be paid better

google adsense pays you when the ads are used by traffic.

thanks, but how can I make backlinks?what do I have to do for this?

Thanks million times!

Hi carina,

You are making some mistakes, I will try and help with a few suggestions. First of all you are targeting an area that is one of the most competitive on the internet, "making money online" is an extremely difficult area unless you have huge resource to put into your blog,

More importantly it's pointless putting in lots of ads that make you money, the search engines will only send you visitors when you have useful information. To have a successful blog about making money online - you have to be an expert in the subject.

I would suggest doing two things - find a subject that you know a lot about, it doesn't matter what it is.

The second is learn about keyword research, each of your posts on a blog like this should be targeted at a specific keyword - look at Google keyword tool and find keywords with a little traffic and small competition to start, this will bring you in some traffic, then keep promoting - build links to those posts with the correct anchor text (matching your keywords)

An additional point is to make each post worthwhile, you need more information, each post should have value and provide the visitor with useful information. Your is just a series of adverts - there are millions of blogs like that and the search engines will completely ignore them.

Good luck.

./

Thanks million times!

Ok... I think you have failed to do on-page SEO. Most people overlook the fact that Blogs need to be optimized as well. You need to add lots of unique and quality CONTENT. Once your on-page is done you then move on to off-page SEO

In order to increase traffic you should try investing in some email marketing campaigns like solo ads.

In essence, there are many things that can be done and there is no definite magic formula. Every page or blog is handled individually by search engines. Not to mention that when it comes to promotional tools, what works for some might not work for others. Everything is relevant. :)

To archive your target, you have to spend some money and time to do so, If you cannot do so, you can outsource it. There are various methods to get more traffic, You can use blog commenting, blogging, Forums posting, article submissions and etc.

I would suggest replacing the adsense ads into affiliate ads and you'll see your income increase by at least 3-4 folds.

Write more content. If you want quality traffic, you've got to write content. People will not visit your site if you don't write a decent amount of good quality content, and new visitors definitely won't come back.

Hi guys,
Make it simple, make it colourful and attractive and be appeling to your target market. Having different colours attract everyone, regardless of their age/gender.And, make the clicking buttons a bit fun like make them stylish.

Try to use your primary keywords as your anchor Text.

Shewag

One of the purpose of a blog is that it will have engaging content that visitors want to return. Thus, if it is not fresh content, less people will visit your blog and subscribe to the RSS.

Having quality content (fresh and interesting) together with creating quality of inbound links helps your site get higher rankings.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.