Hai Friends

While I was searching about Pay Per Click advertisement in various forms I got a information that " You could try Facebook ads. They sell by 1000 impressions " ....

Actually I am very new to this field and any one please let me know what means "impressions"... Is that means click on advertisement ?

Thanks in advance
Rajeesh

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

No. Impressions does not mean click on the advertisement. There are three terms you should know for PPC.
1. Impressions - the number of times your term/ad was served/visible to the audience. That is it. Popular terms will have a higher visibility than others.
2. Clicks - when a viewer actually clicks to the impression.
3. CTR - click through rate - the % of times of clicks over impression.

In the case of facebook.. they sell by CPM (cost per one thousand impressions).

Impression mean how many time visitor see your add. In ppc you should disable this option otherwise your money will be detect.

Impression mean how many time visitor see your add. In ppc you should disable this option otherwise your money will be detect.

Thank you for your reply and if you don't mind do you have any idea about how much I can earn per 1000 impressions ....

Thanks in advance
Thanks

Impression is all about how much time you Ad will display on the Google Search Engine on your select keyword you define in your account. Much impression can give you the clicks or conversion.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.