As a major portion of traffic one can get from search engines is Google, you need to target what’s hot on Google and look for the keywords that could promote your website on search engine results. You can look up for the trends at trends.google.com to see what’s the most hot topic that people are currently searching for on Google.

Recommended Answers

All 18 Replies

There are a handful of keyword research tools although I can't think of any offhand. A google search should do the trick.

Based in my experience, market samurai do the job.

Google AdWords Keyword Tool

This is the most powerful and perhaps the most popular keyword research tool out there. Although it was initially designed for PPC advertisers it's just as helpful for SEO research. The tool generates keyword suggestions based on the seed keywords you provide. It also shows you how many people search for these keywords on Google monthly and how many bidders compete for these terms on AdWords (Google's paid search network). The data this tool provides is invaluable for every search marketer, and if you are not yet using this tool you should certainly give it a try.

Micro Niche Finder and your brain.

I've used wordtracker for 9 months. I can easily find niche keywords easily for my clients.
However wordtracker's search volume seems to have delay than what Google keyword tool suggests.

I really like using Google AdWords plus WordTracker. Of course there are a lot of talks about their accuracy and how the figures displayed are to be trusted but using them, you would learn of the terms which could be used for launching a new business website and also the anchors that would be associated with them for your web promotion online.

In my own experiences, Google adwords keyword tool would be the best for free while keyword elite would be the best for paid tools.

all the best,

i usually use google adwords for figures and google wonderwheel for keyword ideas

I was wondering if I can have a tool from where I can get some figures on the keywords that we are targeting or planning to target and I got this:

http://google.com/insights/search/

You might find it useful too.

Looks like Google nearly has everything in place, depends on how much we can extrapolate.

Google AdWords Keyword Tool is the best.

I am using Google adwords keyword tool for quite sometime and i find it is the best tool.

Of-course Google Adwords Keywords Tool is best for keyword research.

Google wonderwheel is a good place for keywords idea. But it is tended to be biased by the high ranked pages.

There are obviously a lot to talk about their accuracy and how the numbers used are trustworthy, but use them, you learn the language that could be used to launch a new company website and anchors, which would be associated with them your promoting online content.

Hi friend,

Keyword research is undoubtedly the cornerstone of every SEO campaign. It's the most critical stage that pretty much determines the results of your efforts.

Google AdWords Keyword Tool :

This is the most powerful and perhaps the most popular keyword research tool out there. Although it was initially designed for PPC advertisers it's just as helpful for SEO research. The tool generates keyword suggestions based on the seed keywords you provide. www.rekli.com It also shows you how many people search for these keywords on Google monthly and how many bidders compete for these terms on AdWords (Google's paid search network). The data this tool provides is invaluable for every search marketer, and if you are not yet using this tool you should certainly give it a try.

Google search based keyword tool :

Google search based keyword tool (SBKT) is very similar to the AdWords keyword tool but the keyword suggestions there don't fully overlap so it's a good idea to use both the tools. All the keyword suggestions you get with SBKT are neatly arranged into various categories which makes grouping and managing keyword lists much easier. Here you'll also see the search volumes for each keyword.

thanks,

Google Adwords keyword tool is the best tool for SEO.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.