hi ,

i want to know what are the best seo methods which is used by seo companies for there clients ?? i searched a lot but couldn't find that much , how they do seo ? what are the secret methods involve there ??

thanks

Marshal

Recommended Answers

All 52 Replies

There are many method used by SEO company to drive traffic such as
1) Article Submission
2) Social Bookmarking
3) Social Media Book Markeing
4) Directory Submission
5) Blog Marketing
6) Link Building etc

There are no short cuts for Success..!!

Cheers..

hi ,

i want to know what are the best seo methods which is used by seo companies for there clients ?? i searched a lot but couldn't find that much , how they do seo ? what are the secret methods involve there ??

thanks

Marshal

Strong On-page Optimization

There are many method used by SEO company to drive traffic such as
1) Article Submission
2) Social Bookmarking
3) Social Media Book Markeing
4) Directory Submission
5) Blog Marketing
6) Link Building etc

There are no short cuts for Success..!!

Cheers..

I didn't said that i need shortcuts , i said I need to know what SEO companies do for SEO

Strong On-page Optimization

How to do that ?

The above site has a lot of good information. For a more in-depth explanation, it is good to buy a good book on SEO. That is what I did. See my story in the introductions under Me and My IT for more about my success with SEO. As far as 68. hyphens, I think that they are much more important than mentioned. Just look at articles.

I tried to find this in the daniweb stories but they are not there. This has to do with keywords in the url. The hyphen makes a word a word. For example say daniweb had a story called Yahoo Buys Twitter. They may make the url http://www.daniweb.com/interviews/interview555555.html

But that will not help them. Having http://www.daniweb.com/interviews/yahoobuystwitter.html will not help since there is no word like that-- yahoobuystwitter. But if they have: http://www.daniweb.com/interviews/yahoo-buys-twitter.html then you have the keywords in the title also in the url. Most discusssion and article sites do this. Apparently the code they use does not allow hyphens in the URL.

What will draw qualified traffic from coming back and digging into your site deeper, then sharing it with his networks? Well, content of course. Evolving, uniquely presented, intelligent content. Optimized content and making full use of the optimizable web page components. Crafting web pages, not frenzily slapping stuff together in an effort to make the next link get-together in time. No,no, no. The art of SEO lies in the craft. It's only in this way can you rock and roll all the way up the hill to the top of the dumpster heap of mediocrities and then stay there.

The above site has a lot of good information. For a more in-depth explanation, it is good to buy a good book on SEO. That is what I did. See my story in the introductions under Me and My IT for more about my success with SEO. As far as 68. hyphens, I think that they are much more important than mentioned. Just look at articles.

I tried to find this in the daniweb stories but they are not there. This has to do with keywords in the url. The hyphen makes a word a word. For example say daniweb had a story called Yahoo Buys Twitter. They may make the url http://www.daniweb.com/interviews/interview555555.html

But that will not help them. Having http://www.daniweb.com/interviews/yahoobuystwitter.html will not help since there is no word like that-- yahoobuystwitter. But if they have: http://www.daniweb.com/interviews/yahoo-buys-twitter.html then you have the keywords in the title also in the url. Most discusssion and article sites do this. Apparently the code they use does not allow hyphens in the URL.

thanks for the reply , though this is one thing but how to completely seo a website like a company does ?/ is anything secret they know which we don't ?

The SEO Techniques are a set of particular farm duties that would be performed by a Search Engine Optimization Company, when employed by a Client who needs high search engine positions to attract besieged traffic, with the meaning of raising their renovation rates and brand consciousness.

thanks for the reply , though this is one thing but how to completely seo a website like a company does ?/ is anything secret they know which we don't ?

No they have nothing secret. If you pay someone to mow your lawn, they do not have a secret but you do not want to do it. So you pay someone when you do not want to do it yourself. I answered an ad to test my site and they said that I have to let this SEO company contact me. She looked at my site and said that they could not do anything since my site was optimized already and showing up #1 on a search out of 23 million sites. You cannot get higher than #1.

There was a link that I was commenting on when I mentioned #68 that listed all of the things that you can do to optimize the site but someone took it down. So buy a good book on it.

The SEO Techniques are a set of particular farm duties that would be performed by a Search Engine Optimization Company, when employed by a Client who needs high search engine positions to attract besieged traffic, with the meaning of raising their renovation rates and brand consciousness.

I am not clear with your reply

No they have nothing secret. If you pay someone to mow your lawn, they do not have a secret but you do not want to do it. So you pay someone when you do not want to do it yourself. I answered an ad to test my site and they said that I have to let this SEO company contact me. She looked at my site and said that they could not do anything since my site was optimized already and showing up #1 on a search out of 23 million sites. You cannot get higher than #1.

There was a link that I was commenting on when I mentioned #68 that listed all of the things that you can do to optimize the site but someone took it down. So buy a good book on it.

okay thanks

SEO is a necessary condition for an Internet business. Blog commenting,Directories submissions,social bookmarking and forums posting has improved your site rank better than anyting.

Secrets they use are........................ article spinning

purchasing subcription to article directories after doing an article spin which automatically submits the article to 5000 sites, therefore increasing your backlinks instantly.

Well ...after all, there's a little no-so-much-known secret: Having LOADS of available backlinks.

Keyword research and on-page and off-page optimisation!

SEO is a necessary condition for an Internet business. Blog commenting,Directories submissions,social bookmarking and forums posting has improved your site rank better than anyting.

well that all know but these things i guess SEO companies dont do , what they do extra ?

Secrets they use are........................ article spinning

purchasing subcription to article directories after doing an article spin which automatically submits the article to 5000 sites, therefore increasing your backlinks instantly.

what is article spinning ? in detail and which soft/ to buy ? or i just google it ? ;)

Well ...after all, there's a little no-so-much-known secret: Having LOADS of available backlinks.

well there is thats why companies spend $$ into it

Keyword research and on-page and off-page optimisation!

that is already posted but i want to know how to do that ?? what are these both terms and how to implement it ?

Chosen positive and right keyword then need strong on page

Article spinning consists of taking others peoples articles and spinning them into your own and filling them up with rich keywords, theres software that you can purchase to help you do this or just google for free online editions, then after the article is spun, google article submission directories.........

Chosen positive and right keyword then need strong on page

yeah i am doing it , but as i am thinking these things companies wont do .. what else they do ?

on page- check you meta tags
check for any broken links
post a very interesting article that is relevant to your site *twice a week)
conduct a web security check (twice a week)
off page- article submission
directory submission
blog commenting
forum posting
answer sites

It is a long term process, patience is the key to achieve higher position in Google

SEO is a necessary condition for an Internet business. Blog commenting,Directories submissions,social bookmarking and forums posting has improved my site rank better than anyting.

on page- check you meta tags
check for any broken links
post a very interesting article that is relevant to your site *twice a week)
conduct a web security check (twice a week)
off page- article submission
directory submission
blog commenting
forum posting
answer sites

It is a long term process, patience is the key to achieve higher position in Google

thanks for your reply , i will do it and i want to know beside these what else companies do ?? though if anybody can do it then why go and pay to seo companies ?

thanks

SEO is a necessary condition for an Internet business. Blog commenting,Directories submissions,social bookmarking and forums posting has improved my site rank better than anyting.

yeah hearing it 3rd time from you lol why you are spamming ?

Free SEO Techniques (will take some time but these are effective)

1) Regular blog posting

2) Article writing and Manual Article Submission

3) Blog commenting (comments worth reading)

4) Register to hundreds of bookmarking and networking sites (Twitter, Facebook, etc.), forums (daniweb, etc) and search engine free directories (google, yahoo, etc.).

Paid Services (faster method but very expensive)

1) Pay Google or Yahoo for their their advertising tools.

Free SEO Techniques (will take some time but these are effective)

1) Regular blog posting

2) Article writing and Manual Article Submission

3) Blog commenting (comments worth reading)

4) Register to hundreds of bookmarking and networking sites (Twitter, Facebook, etc.), forums (daniweb, etc) and search engine free directories (google, yahoo, etc.).

Paid Services (faster method but very expensive)

1) Pay Google or Yahoo for their their advertising tools.

thanks , nice man , can you list the top dir ? and bookmarking websites ?

hi ,

thanks

Marshal

Today social media is the current technique in seo to improve your ranking position.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.