1. Avoid using direct company name in your article
2. Clearly state what the PR/article is about in your headline
3. Explain your points/announcement in short paragraphs
4. Emphasize the benefits of your product or service

Recommended Answers

All 15 Replies

Right point, also we should not dump our keywords on title, it will create irritation for readers. Title of PR or Article should be more creative and attractive.

thanks for your post - which online site do you use for your article and PR submissions?

The best Search Engine Optimization is organic Search Engine Optimization, not "inorganic SEO". That means you optimize for search engines naturally (white hat, etc). NEVER use black hat SEO, regardless of what people tell you.

There are two elements to Search Engine Optimization - what you do on your website and what you do off your website.Things you can do on your website to improve SERP results.

1. Hierarchal Design

2. Quality Content

3. Keywords

4. Sitemap

5. Avoid Black Hat Techniques

6. Include a ROBOTS.TXT file on your site.

7. Dynamic Content

8. Linking to other sites

9. Relevant Title Tags / Description Tag

what you can do outside of your website to improve SERP rankings.
1. Backlinks

2. Directories

3. RSS feeds

4. Social Bookmarking

5. News Releases
____________________________________________________________________________________
Linkshare Forums

To write a good article, think what kind of contents on their website can get a reference back to your article. If your writing is good then people will share it with their friends.

thanks for your post - which online site do you use for your article and PR submissions?

i am using collective of sites. its in this seo software

The best Search Engine Optimization is organic Search Engine Optimization, not "inorganic SEO". That means you optimize for search engines naturally (white hat, etc). NEVER use black hat SEO, regardless of what people tell you.

There are two elements to Search Engine Optimization - what you do on your website and what you do off your website.Things you can do on your website to improve SERP results.

1. Hierarchal Design

2. Quality Content

3. Keywords

4. Sitemap

5. Avoid Black Hat Techniques

6. Include a ROBOTS.TXT file on your site.

7. Dynamic Content

8. Linking to other sites

9. Relevant Title Tags / Description Tag

what you can do outside of your website to improve SERP rankings.
1. Backlinks

2. Directories

3. RSS feeds

4. Social Bookmarking

5. News Releases
____________________________________________________________________________________
Linkshare Forums

Very nice information thanks for sharing with us i will keep in mind these tips in future

Thanks so much for your tips. It can help me a lot

Hi Friends,

your sharing information it's good

I agree with you

Regards
Balu

Right point, also we should not dump our keywords on title, it will create irritation for readers. Title of PR or Article should be more creative and attractive.

Hi,

yeah nice and help full tips about article posting.

Hi May i know about u?

As u wish

Thanks & Regards
Balu

Hi,

yeah nice and help full tips about article posting.

Thanks for sharing good tips for us its really helpful for me in my work...

Thanks for sharing nice tip its really helpful in my working.....

I am into article marketing now, and I am getting more referral traffic via that as well as I am getting quality backlinks via that, which leads to get good Organic traffic too. In this situation, your tips are really useful.

nice post lewis but would you tell me why not to use your company name in your article i am using my company name and i dont see any harm in it.

nice post lewis but would you tell me why not to use your company name in your article i am using my company name and i dont see any harm in it.

Dear Friend,

Standard of Google Guidelines explained it. that's what i mentioned it.

Thank you,

Bye now.........

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.