Hello,

I read on this forum that using the right keywords is one of the best method for Search Engine Optimization (SEO) that is extremely important to get traffice on your websites.

What keywords should I use in title/meta?

Should I use repeated keywords on the content of any web page too?

Thanks,
Have a nice day.

Recommended Answers

All 40 Replies

Yes,you're right.You should use your keyword in the meta tag,but don't use repeated keywords,maintain keyword density of 2-5%.

Actually this is deeper than you think.

First is researching to find the keywords your target visitors are most likely to use.

Second is building pages for each of your main keywords.

Third is creating content on those pages incorporating the main keyword for that page and a couple of secondary keywords (e.g. if your main keyword is web design, then secondary keywords would be web design service, web design company etc.)

Fourth is making sure your primary keyword is in the title, meta description, meta keywords and header tags besides being in the content. You can also incorporate some secondary keywords in title, meta and header tags and build deeper content.

Fifth is making sure your internal links are using the primary keyword to point to the relevant page from the other pages.

Sixth is building external links using your primary keyword and variations to point to your target page.

All this together will help your SEO efforts.

Ya,you are right keywords really places an key role in the SEO fields if you have selected right keywords that chances of your website page rank increased in few days only..

Hi,

Right, targeting effective keywords for sites would be the essential step for any successful SEO campaigns. We need to write effective title tag in 70 characters and meta description tag in 160 characters and could repeat our main targeted keywords twice there. For page contents, a keyword density about 5% would be OK, IMO.

all the best,

Hi ,
Choosing right keyword is the basic of SEO.Once you found the right keywords use that in Title,description and keyword tags.Also use that keywords in your content of the page too since google checks the relevancy of your keyword with the content.So if keywords are available in content then it would be very good
Thanks

Choosing a keyword is the one of the critical part of SEO because you have to analyze what keyword would mostly typed by web visitors. And if you chose a keyword, you must be diligent enough to widened it's range though link popularity.

hey!
Choosing, making and identifying the right keywords (there's no wrong keyword I guess) are all depends on your site. You can also try to use Google Adwords. It'll help a lot in your decision.

You should choose correct and appropriate keyword for your site and that keyword should be repeat at least 6 to 12 in your article. The keyword density should be above 3% in an article. This will automatically bring your site in SERP.

Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is essential to the success of almost all web sites. Most web site traffic is provided by the search engines. Keywords are an important part of SEO. Unfortunately, many website owners do too much. Keywords are one of the most important tools in the search engine rankings. abuse and you suffer the State consequences.As, I would say it is possible to optimize a page with three keywords or phrases. I recommend starting with one or two. Depending on who you speak, your percentage of keywords in the text should be between three and five percent of the total content on the site. I saw the site with high percentages of over ten years.

I will say on it is right on primary stage.

SEO is a complete game of keywords, so keywords are import for seo point of view.

You have to be specific on the keywords you're using. Of course, it should be related to your business. You can use free keyword analysis tools online.

You should use your main keyword in the your title tag. You should use at least three keyword variation throughout the content on your page.

key word are very important in case of SEO.If you use keywords in meta tags,title tags,and in headline is beneficial to increase your page rank.but do not use repeated keyword and use up to 4 to 5 keyword per page

You should use keywords in the title, but don't repeat the key words in the content too much.

SEO runs all around Keywords. Keywords research is the foremost step in SEO. Use the keywords that is best suited for your website and could generate traffic.

Research your keywords by going to Google Adwords Keyword Tool. Find keywords that have two or three words, or phrases, and don't target those that have high monthly searches. Those are too competitive to rank easily. Try to incorporate these into your site once for about every 100 words or so.

Meta description, meta keywords and header tags besides being in the content. You can also incorporate some secondary keywords in title

Perform keyword research search before placing some random website-related keyword that you can think of. This keyword research will determine what the important focus keywords are depending on number of search volume and competitor pages.

Use online SEO tools like the SubmitExpress Meta Tag Analyzer to give a good outline of your website's content.

Goodluck.

Yes keywords are important as per SEO. But use the keywords that are suitable for your website and on which you want your website to be searched on.

Well keywords no doubt help a lot in achieving the results faster but you should kepp in mind the following points...

Select keywords according to your domain
Select keywords which have high search volumes
Do not do keyword stuffing while doing onpage

Cheers

Yes, according to me the keywords should be repeated on web pages. Try to use keywords in meta tag!

Hello,

I read on this forum that using the right keywords is one of the best method for Search Engine Optimization (SEO) that is extremely important to get traffice on your websites.

Thanks,
Have a nice day.

Hello and thanks for that case sensitive question. I want to answer your thread and let you know that you can get relevant keywords for your website. Just search for keywords in google, than submit your site URL in the adequat box than clic search. You're done adwords.google will propose you the best keywords relevant to your website.
You have only to chose the best ones that suite you. Regards

Hi,

Yes keyword tags are an important element in website. SEO is all about war between SEO professionals and search engine. Keywords are the greatest contributing factor upon which the entire SEO process revolves.

Thanks

I have been taught that 5% keyword density on each keyword is a maximum. I also have only one keyword per page but add related keywords Note that this density includes the meta tags and meta desciption.

Search engines always to read, crawl and index text, text and text only. The pictures do not recognize Flash content or symbols. Therefore, the most relevant text for your website needs to use the right keywords with the content to sprinkle your different search engine results pages to improve page ranking.

Keywords are very very important then must select proper keywords and try to avoid repetition.

You should definitely go for content keywords seo but it should not be repeated with keeping keyword density in mind.

Hello,

Thanks,
Have a nice day.

focus on the right keywords. try searching variations of the keywords that your clients might search for. try to use tool such as by Google (https://adwords.google.com/select/KeywordToolExternal) to search some keywords used by your competitor website or by using keywords related to your product or service.
Next step is to build your website using these keywords and finally some promotion.

If all this sounds tedious to you, hiring an internet marketing consultant is a better option.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.