I have one website with blog. I have published a blog on that. Could I use the same blog as a article for article submission. Will this cause any duplicate content problem?

Thanks in advance.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

I have one website with blog. I have published a blog on that. Could I use the same blog as a article for article submission. Will this cause any duplicate content problem?

Thanks in advance.

Hi,
For blog and article the content should be different. There are many bloggers generate so much fabulous content, and gradually they are improving their contents. So, according to me that content should be different and unique. It is also good for readers and better media coverage.

yes obviously search engine consider it as a duplicate content. prepare the separate content for article submission. article is a information providing for particular concept. Duplicate content is harmful for position of the website.

No you can't publish the same. It will be considered as a duplicate content but you can rewrite the same content and submit it to articles.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.