Its better to place you link to any social site like face book, twitter etc that will help you a lot in quality link building.

There are many ways to increase backlinks to your site, you can do in his comments on the blog.forum posting, posting, directory submission. But if in unique and creative items from your site, there will be natural links to other sites readers.You can also purchase backlinks from many sites or activities.

Submitting articles to article directories is the most popular and successful method of getting powerful back links to your site that really work. Write some aricles and submit them to article directories. To submit see my signatures please.

Including articles and blogs on article directories with backlinks are ways to increase the ranks of a website.

Hi all friends,

How i can increase my website backlinks. Google shows very less backlinks for my website <snip>. Please suggest some new tips to increase backlinks fastly.

Really getting more points from here...

Submitting articles to article directories is the most popular and successful method of getting powerful back links to your site that really work. Write some aricles and submit them to article directories. To submit see my signatures please.

Can u give me a good article sites list....

Hi joy....I would say for increasing your backlinks, you should do directory submissions, forum postings in dofollow forums, article submissions and social bookmarking....directory submissions and social bookmarking will give you good no. of backlinks....

Also blog commenting and Forum posting is better way for increase backlinks because backlinkc from them are quality backlinks. Also we can get quality backlinks from them.

Share useful and relevant content that match your keywords
Link only to relevant websites
Inviting Guest Writers from similar niche
Writing Guest Posts in Other Sites
Frequent Press releases helps in link building
Identify reliable link network for your link building

Follow some best off-page optimization techniques, which brings the more quality backlinks to your website...i.e.:
- High PR Directories
- Social Bookmarking
- Articles
- Press Release
- Link Wheel
- Web 2.0 pages
- Video Marketing
- Blog Commenting
- Forum Commenting
- Profile Linking

You may perform social bookmarking, blog commenting, Question & answer, forum posting are such activities which can helps you to increase quality backlinks.

For gettiing Backlinks try some best off-page tactics, they will bring the backlinks along with good traffic to your website...i.e.:
- Link Wheel
- Press Release
- Ads Posting through Classifieds
- Forum Posting & Commenting
- Blog Commenting
- Web 2.0 pages
- Slides Sharing
- Video Marketing

How i can increase my website backlinks. Google shows very less backlinks for my website . Please suggest some new tips to increase backlinks fastly.

Any How mee too searching for the same question. all of your answers were ok but, Ihave tried all this but still my PR is very low.can any one say some better ideas than this

For your increasing the PR..try to focus on getting more backlinks to your website...for this you can do above mentioned off-page techniques..then you can definitely increase your PR of site..

You can use the following tools to get the backlinks. Try for quality work - You can visit w3seotools.com . You can also add your URL to the directory.

Social Bookmarking
Directory Submission
Article Sumbissions
Squido/Hub Pages
Blog Submission
Classified Ad Submission
Press Release Submission

do forum posting or bookmarking...

Hi guy, To build link you should follow the below steps-
1. Directory Submission
2. Social bookmarking
3. Article Submission
4. Forum Posting
5. Blog commenting etc

http://samuraisseo.com/forum.php is a great SEO & internet marketing forum that may help you to learn more about SEO, Internet marketing & Web Design.

My link building technique..

. Directory submission
. SBM submission
. Blog commenting
. Forums Posting
. Article submission
. Classified ads

Directory submmsion
Social Bookmarking
Blog commnting
Fourm Oisting
Article submmsion
Doc submmsion

I think write unique content and post as article, blog or PR.

Hi,
Yes off Courese your can increase your web site back link. but you have to do some seo activities. like bookmarking, article submission, blog posting and forum posting. these are the best activities to increase your web site back links. you should follow this activities with care full.

You can use more tips just like.
Do follow bookmarking, Do follow directory submisition, forum posting, artical posting etc....

You have to increase backlinks use this methods

Article Posted
Forum Posted
Classified Posted
Bookmarking Post
and promote our site for gain trafice.

There are some tips which will help you in getting more and more backlinks:

1. Share useful and relevant content that match your keywords.
  2. Link only to relevant websites.
  3. Inviting Guest Writers from similar niche.
  4. Writing Guest Posts in Other Sites.
  5. Frequent Press releases helps in link building.
  6. Identify reliable link network for your link building.

Start doing SEO for your site and earn links with differnet link building methods like blog commetning , forum posting, article submission, social book markeing etc.

Build Links in Natural Way. Avoid Submitting links low quality sites. Do Business Listings, Craigslist and Contribute to Theme related community sites and Discussions. Frequent Blog updates on latest updates on your field is required. Promote it on Social Sites. Use hashtags to find users who talk about your theme and answer for their inquiries and increase your website/Brand visibility.

Doing working on forum posting, blog commenting, bookmarking and classifieds, press release and directory submission.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.