I am considering outsourcing some services for my online business, any insights please? Thank you.

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

I think outsourcing is a good idea as long as your provider gives you quality work at a fast turn-around time. There are numerous outsourcing companies nowadays that are cost-effective and I have to admit, they can really help pump up your business. Well, two heads are better than one.

I will agree, that in today's economy, you can get solid workers as contractual employees as opposed to fulltime. Whether you want to go that route or pay the extra $$$ to hire a full company for the services you require depends on your capabilities and skills in-house to successfully manage the project or not.

The best way to do it is to check online services according to your need outsourcing is good uptill the ROI is be delivered.

You can outsource to India. There are many IT companies available for outsourcing.

You can Outsource to www.suffescom.com

You can try outsource article writing to http://www.cyberhubonline.com, they charge very low prices per word and they usually deliver within a week or two except if you order a speed coupon for a little more which is again very cheap comparing to other article outsourcing sites. Hope that helps ! :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.