Hello,

I have 2 new domains (2 years old) and old ones about 5 years old. When I submit new sites to search engines and social bookmarking sites every two days, my new sites don't show up on Google anymore.

Old sites are ok. In other words, it does not matter how often I submit new content or pages o search engines or social bookmarking sites, they are still indexed good.

So, I don't think it is a good idea to keep submitting and/or updating for new sites.

Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks.

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

hi there.I read somewhere that older domains are ranked higher or look favorable to search engines.Which to me seems fair in a way.But that said,i think if you market a new site enough,it should start showing up on search engine results.Important tools would be Alexa.com to see how your site is ranked world wide.
Work on building useful links through search engine optimisation. I am also working on building backlinks to my site SNIP so if you are ever interested in exchanging links,let me know. SNIP
All the best

Hello,

When I submit new sites to search engines and social bookmarking sites every two days, my new sites don't show up on Google anymore.

I think Google thought that you were spamming that's why it must have penalized you from SERP's... Have you change content on your website???

Old domains are easy for optimization and it would give you good SEO benefit compared to new domains..

Hi, tadisaus2

In my own experiences, search engine or social bookmarking sites submission would not guarantee for prompt indexing purpose neither for old nor for new domains. Having backlinks from high PR(above 5) sources would be more helpful for this purpose.

all the best,

old domains are better, because they are more trustful than new and they will not get into the sendbox
just find a goog, corresponding to niche domain name.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.