Can anybody help me what is RSS? and how can i create rss, rss feed for a website, i heard it from many people but i don't know exactly. Please tell me briefly how can i use it in the website and tell me the procedure to create rss.

Thanks in advance.

Go through this link SNIP

RSS stands for Really Simple Syndication or Rich Site Summary. Its used to publish updated works like video, audio, blog posting etc.

Really Simple Syndication or reach site summary technology for bloggers and podcasters to distribute their content

Really Simple Syndication is a family of web feed formats used to publish frequently updated works.. and you better know mate how it works..

RSS stands for Really Simple Syndication. An RSS feed is a document that contains either a summary of content from a web site or the full text of a website. RSS feeds makes it possible for people to keep up with their favorite web sites automatically rather than checking them manually.

In SNIP you will find some useful tips.

RSS is a Really Simple Syndication is used to publish frequently updated works—such as blog entries, news headlines, audio,video .

rss is one good factor in optimizing your site you should apply to you promotion.

RSS is Really Simple Syndication.It is a standard format issued jointly by the content on the Internet. Content can be anything! Usually contains information syndicated in RSS feeds on other sites to expand its coverage.

RSS is nothing but "Really Simple Syndication" it used to publish frequently updated of website like blog entries, news headlines, audios and video. It's just a specific type of formatted data file called an XML file.

commented: Oh, really? Thanks for re-posting what was already answered many times above. What a waste of space. -3

RSS is Really simple syndication mostly used in Blogs for subscription purposes

It is the format of delivering of regularly changing web content. It allows you to retrieve latest updated content from the sites you are interested in. You save time and ensure privacy by not joining site's email newsletter.

RSS feeds:

It is the format of delivering of regularly changing web content. It allows you to retrieve latest updated content from the sites you are interested in. You save time and ensure privacy by not joining site's email newsletter.

RSS is a great marketing tool which can assure that the subscribers of such feeds can access them from anywhere, be it even a mobile phone. So, having RSS feeds is the most beneficial way to increase the popularity of a corporate website.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.