Personal Loans, Home Loans, Business Loans,Real Estate Agent-Mumbai

This is the title tag i used for my site,is there any changes i need to made or it is ok?

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

This is the title tag i used for my site,is there any changes i need to made or it is ok?

This is OK.No need to change

Each web page has its own Title tag. This particular Title is obviously intended to impress the search engine and doesn`t catch my attention as a web surfer. Try to craft a Title for each webpage that both captures the search engine`s attention and encourages a potential visitor to click through the results page. By no means is this type of keyword stuffing effective marketing.

Write for humans, not the search engines, and search engine traffic will naturally follow. The engines are getting smarter and smarter with understanding human-readable English.

If you write for the bots, it might work today, but not tomorrow. But if you write for humans, not only will your site convert better, but you can be rest assured that your influence with the engines will only improve.

I agree. When you are doing SEO, think "Why am I writing this? Is this useful and helpful to a human?"

Well you are just putting your keywords in this tag... It will be great if you put a phrase which can also explain your company!

Yes I agree. Always try to think as the surfer for they are the one's who visits your site not the bots.

Title tag should be unique on every webpage. I agree with cscgal, write for users.

I too agree for all the replies...
try to have the keyword on your body text also.. it also helps in ranking

Thanks for you replies,I change my title tag according your opinion.

Thanks for you replies,I change my title tag according your opinion.

gud......and next time think deeply.....

i believe that this is not ok, it contains all of your keyword my advice is be descriptive and add two of your main keywords instead of putting them all

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.