infolinks also provide the advertising for that

How do I put ads on my blog and where do I go to do so?

it's a simple method;
Create a google adsence account and register your atleast 6 month old domain.....
just wait for google reply...
the google will instruct you.....

your blog should be 3 month old and quality features.

you can go go for google adsense for google ads, bidvertizer, chikita, infolinks, amazon etc.

10 Ways to Make Money Blogging
If you want to make money blogging, then you'll be happy to hear that it is not that hard to do. Of course, the amount of money you make depends entirely on your ongoing efforts to publish a great blog, grow your audience, and continually test new money making opportunities in order to find the best ways to match your audience's expectations for your blog and your own goals for your blog. With that in mind, check out the 10 fairly easy ways to starting making money from your blogging efforts.

Continue reading

web page traffic increasing step

First you got to be registered with a provider that places ads on blogs. Example: adsesne, kontera, bidvetiser. After that you take the code ( script ) they provide and place in the code of your site.

Hi Shahera! You should check us out: www.qadabra.com
We are a new self-serve ad platform and offer very good features to site owners and bloggers alike.
Good luck!

I am also want to put a ad on my blog. Anyone can explain the details of Google Adwords and how to put on my blog ?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.