Please user share your ideas how we search high pr dofollow blogs related to our niche.

slavonescjy commented: Go to Google search settings and configure search display settings to show 100 results per page. Type this search query: [topic/niche] inurl:write-for +0

Recommended Answers

All 96 Replies

take one good website related to your niche and see all the back links of that site and check the dofollow blogs and comment there.

Yes, I am totally agree with you. It is very common technique to use every professionals for searching do-follow blogs.

Find the niche blogs which accepting comments and check their source code for dofollow or nofollow.

Dofollow blog:-

blogspot.com
wordpress.com
alivenoted.com
bitcoment.com

Not necessarily dofollow blogs. A lot of blogspot and wordpress blogs are not do follow. I've never looked into the others listed. Many times the system is set up one way as default, but blog creater can change settings.

There is a nice dofollow add-on tool for Firefox to help show you which links on a page are dofollow and which aren't.

I've never really thought of the idea suggested by the first person that replied. We only tend to see webmaster do follow blogs more often.

for me to get do follow blogs i usually check the back links of my competitor site and use the blogs they connect to

I think the best way to do is google blog search it shows you results according to your niche.

I want to search manually,
Any one have list of High Pr dofollow forum that allow signature.

Check this site out, but keep in mind some of these may have time requirements before you are allowed a signature link.

It's funny that DaniWeb is the fourth in the list, but we have always been nofollow.

this is tips, if you can search backlink with blog commenting
just open google.com, and type

site:.com inurl:blog "post a comment" -"comments closed" -"you must be logged in" "Change with your keyword"
site:.org inurl:blog "post a comment" -"comments closed" -"you must be logged in" "Change with your keyword"
site:.edu inurl:blog "post a comment" -"comments closed" -"you must be logged in" "Change with your keyword"
site:.gov inurl:blog "post a comment" -"comments closed" -"you must be logged in" "Change with your keyword"
site:.com "powered by expressionengine" "Change with your keyword"
site:.org "powered by expressionengine" "Change with your keyword"
site:.edu "powered by expressionengine" "Change with your keyword"
site:.gov "powered by expressionengine" "Change with your keyword"
site:.com “Powered by BlogEngine.NET” inurl:blog "post a comment" -"comments closed" -"you must be logged in" "Change with your keyword"
site:.org “Powered by BlogEngine.NET" inurl:blog "post a comment" -"comments closed" -"you must be logged in" "Change with your keyword"
site:.edu “Powered by BlogEngine.NET” inurl:blog "post a comment" -"comments closed" -"you must be logged in" "Change with your keyword"
site:.gov “Powered by BlogEngine.NET” inurl:blog "post a comment" -"comments closed" -"you must be logged in" "Change with your keyword"

this is tips, if you can search backlink with blog commenting
just open google.com, and type

site:.com inurl:blog "post a comment" -"comments closed" -"you must be logged in" "Change with your keyword"
site:.org inurl:blog "post a comment" -"comments closed" -"you must be logged in" "Change with your keyword"
site:.edu inurl:blog "post a comment" -"comments closed" -"you must be logged in" "Change with your keyword"
site:.gov inurl:blog "post a comment" -"comments closed" -"you must be logged in" "Change with your keyword"
site:.com "powered by expressionengine" "Change with your keyword"
site:.org "powered by expressionengine" "Change with your keyword"
site:.edu "powered by expressionengine" "Change with your keyword"
site:.gov "powered by expressionengine" "Change with your keyword"
site:.com “Powered by BlogEngine.NET” inurl:blog "post a comment" -"comments closed" -"you must be logged in" "Change with your keyword"
site:.org “Powered by BlogEngine.NET" inurl:blog "post a comment" -"comments closed" -"you must be logged in" "Change with your keyword"
site:.edu “Powered by BlogEngine.NET” inurl:blog "post a comment" -"comments closed" -"you must be logged in" "Change with your keyword"
site:.gov “Powered by BlogEngine.NET” inurl:blog "post a comment" -"comments closed" -"you must be logged in" "Change with your keyword"

Thanks for sharing query please mention which one is better for high pr dofollow blogs?

Dofollow blogs are very important as I want to thank others for their valuable recommendations I'm sure many are interested.

The best way to get do follow links, is to check your competitor's website's links and prepare a strategy accordingly.

Google the niche and put the name blog in the search query.

i also search manually from google and find good dofollow blog according to my keywords

Dofollow or Nofollow blog / sites / comment still index by google.Just find any blog / sites that have same niche and leave a good comment :)

My opinion is that you will find lot of Do Follow blogs from Google Search..

Nice thread.

Thanks for the comments. They all are useful for me.

Use this in google search

site:TLD inurl:blog “post a comment” -”comments closed” -”you must be logged in” “KEYWORD"

Hi all friends there are lots of way to find Do-follow in website just Add a search quarry in Google and you get lots of Do-follow site list.

Congrats for making it possible for creating this blog. I may not always visit this blog to see more updates but i will consider every valuable information i read here. Please keep up the good work and good luck for the upcoming post.

Google has lots of do follow blogs.. It's the one I'm using right now..

nice information as expected.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.