Hello to all,

I would like to ask, What type of marketing strategy basically this "Digital Marketing" is? How it differentiates itself from the strategy very popular in the internet marketing world that is "Search engine marking"?

Actually, What a little bit i know regarding this strategy is, It covers whole audio as well as visual impacts and this includes not only the online advertisements and marketing business players but also some media and other players as well.

Now the reason behind starting this thread is to discuss here to know the views of some SEO experts about this term to have a better understanding about this strategy that may help us all here to compose a healthy marketing campaign.

Thanks in advance.

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

In shortly to say, Digital marketing basically means Internet based marketing.
Where we can find and buy our product easily in short time.

I believe digital marketing is very similar to Internet Marketing.

These things I already know as you can understand if you have read my thread seriously, My point is what is your experience in this regard. Actually, I want a genuine answer for this about your experience.

Hi,
Digital Marketing is a promotion of brand,service or business through online is called digital marketing.

Digital marketing aka Internet marketing or Online marketing are things below:

1. Search Engine Optimization
  2. Pay per click
  3. Email Marketing
  4. Video Marketing
  5. Blogging Marketing
  6. Content Marketing
  7. Social Media Network
  8. Network Marketing
  9. Community Building
  10. Location Based Marketing
  11. Contextual marketing
  12. Affiliate (performance based) Marketing
  13. User Experience Branding (UxB)
  14. Interactive Advertising

Hope this helps

by applying all means of communication channel on Internet.

Basically, digital marketing refers to any online marketing efforts or assets. Email marketing, pay-per-click advertising, social media marketing and even blogging are all great examples of digital marketing—they help introduce people to your company and convince them to buy.

Digital and Marketing, the two words mean different things. Digital means a technology and
Marketing means promoting of any business, product, or service. In simpe words, the digital
marketing is the promotion of products or services by utilizing various online platforms via
internet.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.