Hello friends. I need some help from you. I want to increase traffic for my website through my blog. How can I do that? How can I navigate visitors of my blog on my website? Is there any way or best submission website that can fulfill traffic to my website?

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Well, I would like to suggest Just make a blog with Blogger or word press and then promote it on Some social book marking sites like dig, delicious, And stumble upon to get drive the very excellent traffic to your site.

The idea behind blogging is that you become well known as an authority on a particular topic. People feel proud to establish business relationships and buy products/services from people who are considered an authority in the industry.

Write unique content and people will want to link to it.

Link Building
Link Baiting

Start giving links to Your website ion every Post of your blog..It Will definitely get you good results.

Social networking is the best way to generate traffic. You can also try other link biulding methods to get more traffic such as forum posting, social bookmarking, directory submission and article?

Social networking is the best way to generate traffic. You can also try other link biulding methods to get more traffic such as forum posting, social bookmarking, directory submission and article submission?

Blogs help your visitors to get an basic idea about the website.The content of the blog should be unique and attractive so that it can attract more and more traffic.Ask your friends visit the blog and get some suggestions.Comment on others blogs it also helps to drive traffic to the site.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.