well, here is a question. how many back links would you recommend in one day to get maximum results against my key word?

Recommended Answers

All 13 Replies

It depends on the keyword, but an easy answer is 100.

It could be 100-1000 it depends on the actual keyword. Some of my clients need 10 links a day and others need much more. Every term has a different level of competition.

50 backlinks per day is best for your keyword.

An amount that appears naturally to be growing over time. If you have 10 backlinks total over the course of a year and suddenly increase by 50 in a day, that seems a little suspicious to Google. On the other hand, if you have 5,000, growing by 10 could be fine.

i agreed with all participants that the amount of back links per day is depends on keyword competition but on the other hand you will see that search engine preferred the link quality nor then quantity.

It's depend on the keyword. But i think 100 to 1000 is suitable.

only 10 links are enough..

Id say stick to around 50 a day

There are nothing any limit yet, If your website is fresh less then 6 months then better don't try to build more then 50 direct links, else there may be high chances to penalize.

i think 50 to 60 links are enough and in this way you can prove that you are not a spammer.

It will depends on the web page and the keyword we are using the maximum 150 is the better because many of them doing the seo so the maximum producing is the better to the web pages state.

hi,

Is Really the Online Marketing and E Mail satisfied all sort of clients targeting?

There are nothing any limit yet, If your website is fresh less then 6 months then better don't try to build more then 50 direct links, else there may be high chances to penalize.

Hey I'm agree with Highave, it may be..

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.