I have seen so many times the logo of RSS, but I don’t know how does it work.
Please tell me what is RSS?

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

RSS, also known as polymerization RSS, is a simple online way to share content (also called aggregate content, Really Simple Syndication). Usually stronger in the timeliness of the content using RSS feed to get information more quickly, the site provides RSS output, have the advantage of allowing users to access the latest update website content.

RSS - Really Simple Syndication. It would helps to get latest updates through mails or other sources.

RSS is a technology that is being used by millions of web users around the world to keep track of their favorite websites.

In the ‘old days’ of the web to keep track of updates on a website you had to ‘bookmark’ websites in your browser and manually return to them on a regular basis to see what had been added.

RSS - Really Simple Syndication. RSS work you any site submit your site RSS URL when you update your site so automatically update post.

RSS is also a good strategy for creating more links to your site, if you submit Rss to Rss directories.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.