Hi Everyone.

Can anyone have experienced about Articles Submission.

How many Articles I cam submit in a week?

How i can get benefits from it.

Please share the good websites for Articles submission.

Best Regards
Zeeshan

Recommended Answers

All 21 Replies

I don’t bother about the count. In fact, I don’t bother about this old school technique.
With Panda having axed most article directories and with Matt Cutts clearly dismissing the strategy saying, “I am not a huge fan of article marketing”; I have chosen to lean away from articles.
I am more drawn towards blogging and guest blogging.
Here is an informative resource into the worthiness of article directories post the Panda update:
http://www.keywordcountry.com/blog/google-optimization/rules-of-high-rankings-changed-surviving-google-panda-update/

Hi, zesiranjha

From best of my knowledge that there are any kind of restriction from article submission websites but some sites has already set the restriction for the particular count.

You can put your website link on author bio and get it from hyperlink. You will get good benefit from it.

You can submit as many as you want. The question is will you get any benefit out of article submissions. I think at one time there was some benefit. However, now there is very little benefit with all the updates to the search engine strategies.

Thanks all of them for helping me.

well i will advise you to do guest posting on your niche blogs it will help you more than article marketing as it has no more worth now.

you can post 3 to 4 article in the week and that is the best to improving your keyword ranking.

When doing guest blogging do you post the same article on your site as well or do you change it?

When doing guest blogging do you post the same article on your site as well or do you change it?

Every time my Article is new. I have not used a single words from old Article

Hi Everyone.

Best Regards
Zeeshan

You can post any number of articles. But the main thing is you should not be involve in any type of spamming. Submit your articles into quality directories and submit only unique article do not post duplicate content.

Hi i am ballinderry,we can post any number of articles in a week,if the article is published it may increase your site page rank.

James is right, I think after Google Panda Update, article submission has become little tough and every time you have to give unique article and just go with the only useful and quality article sites to submit your content.

Yes, it looks like articles were made quite an outdated technique; thus, I haven't heard of any restrictions except those the sites put by themselves. Thus it's not useful to post too many articles when the site is too young, 3-4 quality texts a week will do.

Hi Everyone.

Best Regards
Zeeshan

I do not think that there is any rule to submit the only fix amount of the article. You can submit as many you want. But submit articles with providing the fresh and useful content in your article. And topic should be the interesting then only you can get the effective results through article submission.

Hello
First of all you can add as many article you want But i think you have to focus on content because if your content is duplicate than all the search engine gonna add you as spammer. So think about that.
Gerrard

One article is enough but if you want to submit more articles you can but keep in your mind the content in the articles should be unique and of good quality.

Prior to the Panda upate, I was doing a lot of Article submissions, and directory submissions until I learned about Article Distribution from James Martell. I kept doing the same old technique with my other sites and decided to test the technique with my primary site because this technique makes sense. It is simple to explain but takes a lot of time to accomplish.

Contact other webmasters with a PR ranking of 3 or more and ask them if they are willin to accept an article from you tailored to their readers on their site in exchange for allowing you to place two or three links in the article back to your site.

The technique is rock solid as the pages rarely go away after posting the article.

It is time consuming, and it takes a lot of work to do it on your own unless you have help. Either way it when it comes to submitting Articles its the best way to go.

there is no limit in the number of articles.....but the inportant factor is "quality of the content you are posting....
goolge panda updates showing a google war against duplicate content ...
so keep a open eye on your content....

I think We can added fifty keyword in a week. After that using the fresh content for the best response.

Its totally depend on your capapbility and speed.

THAT IS NOT A MATTER HOW MANY YOU POST IN A WEEK ,,MATER IS THAT HOW MUCH QUALITY YOU HAVE OF ARTICLE SUBMISSION.......i am posted at east 10 at one week..

maximum 3 articles per weak ,are good for any site promotion

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.