Hi all,

I have been working for the online marketing keyword for my website from the last few months. I am doing the On-Page and Off-Page work both. But still not able to get sound results. Please suggest me the strategy so that I can make my keyword rank high.

Thanks
<snip>

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

You need to concentrate on keyword based on-page and off-page strategy. Try to put relevant content on your site. then do directory submission, blog commenting, forum posting, classifieds, social bookmarking, web 2.0 links and many more for relevant keywords.

Keyword is the word enter by user for their query and google show the result as per the highly matched word to the query. So be sure for the choice of right keyword. And as you have online marketing word so this is the highest people used but try to provide the unique content more with your keyword then only you can get the ranking for your keyword.

It seems you need to make as many as super link to your keywords in the article.Is it?

Hello,

You can do more off page activities...

1. Good quality fresh Content of your site
2. Link Building with other relevant sites
3. Blog submission and commenting
4. forum posting

You might not be using social networking sites to complement your search engine optimization package. Search engines like Google are using social metrics and signals a lot to rank a website high in the search engine result page.

Follow the link building process in which consist bookmarking, directories, blogs comments on the relevant sites, forum posting, article submission, press release, and posting. but remember one thing just follow the do follow links with high PR with in a month you will get result on your keywords

Linking is the best way of getting more traffic,on page and offline seo is not essential.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.