I have Questions about social bookmarking sites

Hello,

I have been submitting to high page rank social bookmarking sites, including Facebook, Digg, Twitter, and low traffic social bookmarking sites too.

It takes time to manually submit to all of these social bookmarking sites every time I create a new article on my sites.

My traffic is ok but not much from these low page rank social bookmarking sites.

My question is:

Should I keep submitting my new pages to all of these social bookmarking sites or just Facebook, Digg, Twitter?

Thanks.

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Keep on using the social bookmarking method for your site pages. As it is the best way to get the indexing fast.
And also use the other social network to get in touch with the people and to attract them more to your site. Use the blog ,article and videos on your social media profile as it will be helpful more. But be the instant responder to people with providing the more new and useful content.

I have Questions about social bookmarking sites

Hello,

I have been submitting to high page rank social bookmarking sites, including Facebook, Digg, Twitter, and low traffic social bookmarking sites too.

It takes time to manually submit to all of these social bookmarking sites every time I create a new article on my sites.

My traffic is ok but not much from these low page rank social bookmarking sites.

My question is:

Should I keep submitting my new pages to all of these social bookmarking sites or just Facebook, Digg, Twitter?

Thanks.

I suggest you to keep submitting your new pages to these bookmarking sites but why are you doing it manually?
You can use any automated tool to ping these social bookmarking sites

Don’t just stick to social bookmarking as it alone cannot help you in pulling traffic or backlinks. Besides bookmarking, go for Blogging, Blog commenting, guest blogging, Forum posting, social networking etc..which will help you build a good social media reputation which is prime ranking factor for Google.
Guest blogging works best for me...I use a tool called ‘Keyword Country’ to find popular, niche-related blogs to guest post on...

Social Bookmarking is a part of basic SEO strategy. It's really important base on my own experience, you need patience for that. You can't beg viewers to visit your site. What I trying to see is don't stop on it. Try and try to have a better chance of success.

Keep on using the social bookmarking method for your site pages. As it is the best way to get the indexing fast.
And also use the other social network to get in touch with the people and to attract them more to your site. Use the blog ,article and videos on your social media profile as it will be helpful more. But be the instant responder to people with providing the more new and useful content.

bookmarking is the fast approval procedure allowing to get more back-links and building links ,it is free of spamming also ,i agree with the bookmarking benefits to a great extent

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.