Today I read a post of how Google will be filtering results for people using it when logged in or when not logged in. How will this affect our search results? I think it has more to do with the analyses and less with the rankings, any help will be appreciated. How will the latest Google’s search filter update affect SEO?

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

It'll probably sift through duplicate content and determine which is more valid, devalue those that are redundant. It'll likely devalue inferior and outdated content too.

Today I read a post of how Google will be filtering results for people using it when logged in or when not logged in. How will this affect our search results? I think it has more to do with the analyses and less with the rankings, any help will be appreciated. How will the latest Google’s search filter update affect SEO?

As now google is going to provide the results as per the recent update but with the quality content. It means that recent updated & authorised content means the content from high authority sites. So providing the unique content is not enough but provide it at the right time as early as possible is needed. And as per the google update for providing the results , it affect SEO so much positively and negatively both.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.