In these days of unpredictability in the search engine world, I really wonder how or what can companies do to maintain their top rankings. What should be done to maintain site’s ranking?

Recommended Answers

All 24 Replies

hehe; What I think companies have to hire experts (seo) to managed their websites.

As providing the new and meaningful information is not the enough thing for maintaining the ranking of the site. But with that try to get the quality backlinks and also try to get the high conversion rate and less bounce rate. In the sense that try maximum to keep the visitor engage with your site. So this way you can be successful in maintaining high rank for your site.

It's really unpredictable. I guess good organic links and relevant content are what mantains the site high.

to maintain keywords ranking, have to do regular seo activity for our website. daily update is necessary to maintain keywords ranking!

In these days of unpredictability in the search engine world, I really wonder how or what can companies do to maintain their top rankings. What should be done to maintain site’s ranking?

I believe to maintain search result ranking you need to keep building quality links constantly and keep adding unique and fresh content on regular basis

I think you must continue the seo activities that you followed to come to your position.

Continue SEO activities. Don't give it a rest plus carry on improving you content. I think this will work.

Use a lot of words in content on all the pages of website. Use proper keywords and use proper html tags. Then provide some backlinks.

Regular update of content,Search engine friendly website and quality backlinks.....these all factor can help you to improve or maintain your website keyword ranking position.
Thanks

Not really a bad secret...
Good internal link structure
Good external link structure(backlinks)
Decent organic traffic
Content should be visible to bot so avoid client side exec scripts
Load time of pages is another factor
Avoid duplicate content

there are two main things

1 original content
2 qualitative link building

The best thing is to keep building links for the site whenever it achieves good ranks and also provide some good content on the site to make it worthy of that position and so as visitors keep coming on this. Its really going to help you a lot.

Just keep on increasing number of backlinks to your website.

I think only one rule is applied to be in top ranking : Get quality backlinks

for maintain the keywords always do your all seo work....like the sbm ,forum .directory ,article and blog that must be helpful..

Always trying to collect more quality backlinks for your website for maintaining your website ranking. You can also check your competitors backlinks & try to get backlinks for your website from the same links. It will help you to beat your competitor.

Articles and blogs commenting both are helpful to maintain your keywords ranking, but keep in mind that your article should be fresh and unique otherwise you have to pay for it.

They are following basic mantra and i.e., providing great contents to its users.

They keep updating their website on regular basis and keep adding the fresh contents.

Above all they established themselves as the Authority in the eyes of Google, so that is also one of the main reason.

For example - If CNN add any breaking news than within few minutes they able to get the NATURAL backlinks from all around the planet.

Continous implementation of SEO process helps in maintaining the website ranking

Continoulsy maintain some quantity of backlinks , and always introduces fresh contant

Yes, keep on collecting quality backlinks for your website for maintaining your websites ranking in the search engines

Keep updating fresh and unique content on website. Have a quality backlink on site. Continuosly do the off page optimization activities like social bookmarking, directory and article submission.

Need to do proper linjkbuilding , according to the keyword possitions

updation of content, using quality keywords and more specifically get quality backlink..

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.