Hello Friends. Offpage is long term task and sometimes we have to work hard to get the top keyword ranking in the search engine. I have done many off-page techniques but I could not get my keyword on top. All experts, if you know how to get keyword on top? then please guide me. Different off-page tasks like social bookmarking, blog marketing, forum, comment etc. How much you are doing this to get the keyword ranking on top in Google?

Recommended Answers

All 25 Replies

Hello Friends. Offpage is long term task and sometimes we have to work hard to get the top keyword ranking in the search engine. I have done many off-page techniques but I could not get my keyword on top. All experts, if you know how to get keyword on top? then please guide me. Different off-page tasks like social bookmarking, blog marketing, forum, comment etc. How much you are doing this to get the keyword ranking on top in Google?

I use a reliable technique because I was tired of so many flawed suggestion that resulted not a great deal. I have a link wheel technique that I often utilize.

1- Publish content at Parent Website (The Platform/website you wish to create a link wheel for)

2- Create lenses, hubs, webs or tumbls at squidoo, lenses, hubs, webs or tumblr. (Put Anchor Text respectively).

3- Submit Articles to directories such for instance Ezine, Sooperarticles etc (Use one link from parent website and others from web 2.0)

4- Submit these links to Social Bookmarking Sites like Reddit, Digg and Delicious etc.

5- Use those links at Social Networks as well if you have good presence specially at LinkedIn.

The results will be amazing I have some unbelievable results with this technique. Besides, the article Directory Sooperarticles liked my article so they republish it on social bookmarking sites, blogs and social networks.
This way once put in effort is bent upon bringing eternal traffic to the respective blog.

Thanks for the great technique of Link Wheel, Kcostner. I will try this. Can you tell me that in how much time, I can get result?

Once your on-page optimization part is complete;
- Submit your website to social bookmarking websites
- Acquire some relevant Inbound Links from authority sites
- Submit your RSS feed to search engines
- Participate in social networking sites, forums and communities

I would encourage you to go through Google’s beginner’s guide:
http://static.googleusercontent.com/...-starter-guide.

Thanks for the great technique of Link Wheel, Kcostner. I will try this. Can you tell me that in how much time, I can get result?

Well Dear it depends upon your efficiency. The truth is half success is your On-Page Optimization. Then you should write articles and submit them.If you want me to recommend you good article directories I always go for Ezine and Sooperarticles. However, Sooperarticles is more preferable in a sense it is not autosubmitting service and has some more sense.

When your articles are approved make some social bookmarking sites IDz. For instance:
Here is a list of most prominent dofollow social bookmarking sites:
Digg, reddit, google +, folkd, LinkedIn etc. you can directly socialize your article from an article directory as well. It is simplest one.

When you are through with the whole process I am sure you will see some good results after a moth or sooner.

Stay Blessed
Costner..

You have to gain good quality backlinks relevant to the site and make a good use of smo

It's really a hard work process. Make patience and update the fresh content in articles and blog . Prefer link building and Google based work.All the best

always post arelevent and unique content for your website...................

Thanks Kcostner. I am writing articles and submitting it into article directory. But, not promoting is into social bookmarking sites. Now, I will do that.

Utilize Social bookmarking sites and social media sites to get high quality backlinks on the relevant keywords.

you should do 20 blog commenting and do link building.

Do your best and try choosing the best websites where you can advertise your link. Social websites are extremely important for ranking nowadays so you should rely on these as well. Work on getting twitter followers, write good content and promote it on twitter. This will get you many RTs, which help. Also, try interacting with other users via Facebook, make them share your link etc.

Besides these, there are the old techniques: web directories, article directories, forum posting, blog commenting etc.

When blogging on various sites, and I want to optimize a certain keyword/phrase, rather than just putting in my URL, how do you do so?

Any help would be appreciated.

To increase your keyword ranking in google firstly do proper On Page Optimization of website add good meta title, description and keywords.AFter On page do off page activities which includes building strong backlinks by authority sites, do directory submssion, article submission, social bookmarking and SMO

you should make top 100 blogs dude then you will see your site rank

Make more blogs and linkbuilding. :)

the best ways to gain that top spot is by blogging. Incorporating a blog into a website can have a huge impact on the overall website’s search engine rankings.

look for more fresh resources to present your site. both driving more traffic and building more backlinks. backlinks of your site is the key element to increase the keywords ranking.

To Increase keyword ranking try to get quality backlinks for your targeted keyword. Submit Guest post and use your keyword in it and submit it on some good blog related to your niche. Optimize your on page factors as well.

Just write a good quality content and share it on the social media sites and the web 2.0

Hello...
How much is not imporatnt today But quality link building is most important,For this you can do following activities:-
1)Get links form relevant sites.
2)Find out the relevant blogs and ask them to publish your links or blog rolls for that you can provide them unique content.
3)Increase your followers on twitter.
4)Increase your facebook likes.
5)Think like a user and develope your content as user aspects.
6)Viral your unique content on social sites.
7)You can also do directory submission but in less numbers..
Thnx...:)

Keep on collecting quality backlinks from the high pr & niche websites..It will help you to get good ranking for your website

Add good content and start building quality backlinks to your website to rank well on search engines.

Hello..
To increase keywords ranking in SERPs you can build quality links.For this you can do following things:-
a)You can build links on the relevant sites.
b)If you are promoting your business locally then you can do Citation.
c)Increase you Facebook likes and followers on twitter.
d)Make your content unique and genuine...
e)You can do blog commenting on relevant sites.
Hope this will help you....:)

Quantity is not essential but Quality is more essential, Do always Do-follow Back-link and First Examine your on-page seo with SE algorithms.

sbm.directory and fourm Posting etc for increasing rank.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.